Amphibious Assault Ship

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Amphibious Assault Ship

So,as my profile picture may suggest,I'm quite obssesed with Amphibious assault ships(mainly LHDs/LHAs). :) So,I was wondering,would it be possible to add Landing Helicopter Docks as a unit in game? It seriously annoys me how they are not already implemented,and instead helis must use Carriers. Amphibious Assault Ships play a major role in modern naval combat,and I think they would be a great addition to the game.
      My suggestion is as follows:

Landing Helicopter Dock
      1. Can only operate Helicopters,of all kinds and levels.
      2. Is slightly faster speed than Carriers.
      3. Around 2/3 the price of a Carrier.
      4. Lower Attack than a carrier,but same Defence.
      I hope the idea is taken into consideration,and thanks for listening. :)
      "I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."
      -Einstein
      "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind."
      -Kennedy
      "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot."
      -Kennedy,week before his asassanation
    • If I recall correctly, Germanico has already stated that Helicopter Carriers or something of the nature is somewhere on the devs' radars at this point. They'll get to it eventually, but right now they're focused on ironing out existing mechanics and bugs before jumping into adding units to the trees.
      "Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky."
      ― Arcade Mode, Ace Combat Five: The Unsung War
    • Germanico wrote:

Planned for future integration - but not immediately.
      We already have the models and stats, but some systems in the game need an overhaul before itvwill work with helicopters.
      Sweet,can't wait :)
      "I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."
      -Einstein
      "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind."
      -Kennedy
      "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot."
      -Kennedy,week before his asassanation