Vehicles again...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vehicles again...

Hey again there. I know this can look like boring but I've got suggestions to change your combat recon vehicles. I know you heard that thing 100 times but now I'm talking about not changing it to IFV's, AFV's or anythink else, now I'm going to say you some suggestions for the technics because as I understood from Germanico's post, they wont change it to AFV's or IFV's. So if you keep combet recon vehicles I have to say somethink about technics:

So let's start from the european military doctrine. So there's level 4 'combat recon vehicle' but it is actually infantry fighting vehicle:
      sdasd.png
      So my suggestion is to change it to real combat recon vehicle, the reccognise version of Dingo:
      Screenshot_26.png
      There's a level 6 'combat recon vehicle', but it's IFV again (PUMA):
      Screenshot_27.png
      Suggestion is to change it to real combat recon vehicle (recce version of FENNEK):
      Screenshot_30.png

Ok, now western military doctrine. We've got level 4 M2 Bradley that isn't a CRV it's IFV:
      Screenshot_31.png
      My offer: LAV-25 (recce version):
      lav-25_ldsgkj2.jpg
      Level 6 CRV is M3 Bradley. Of course it's IFV:
      Screenshot_32.png
      So I offer to change it to M1127 reconnaissance version:
      300px-Stryker_RV_front_q.jpg

And finally, the eastern military doctrine.
      Level 1 CRV is BMP-2, but it's IFV.
      Screenshot_33.png
      I offer to change it to BRDM-2 (the photo was right there :D )
      atsisiųsti (3).jpg
      And... I don't have more place, forum doesn't let me to upload more photos :D.

''The person, who doesn't defend freedom is not worth for it!'' (lithuanian partisans in the guerrilla war against Soviet Union)
    • I'm replying to myself but now I'm continuing my thread:
      Level 4 CRV is BMP-3 dragoon
      Screenshot_34.png
      I offer to change it to BRM-3:
      atsisiųsti (5).jpg
      And the last one, level 6. There's ATOM, but it's IFV, not CRV.
      Screenshot_35.png
      And I offer to change it to RKhM-6 Povozka (may look like similar to BTR-80 but it's not):
      atsisiųsti (6).jpg

So now the thread is done :D

''The person, who doesn't defend freedom is not worth for it!'' (lithuanian partisans in the guerrilla war against Soviet Union)