Missile research layout

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I guess the reason it's above the others was an organization choice, considering how it is reliant on only on Nuclear Warheads, but so late in the tech tree. That way, none of the "arrows of progression" (the arrows that point towards the next rank of tech) intersect, ensuring no confusion.

Aside from that, ICBM are a separate branch from other missiles, considering that they were made solely for nuclear deployment.
    • It doesnt really signify any superiority in missiles. What symbolises the superiority is the fact that ICBM is researched longer into the game, than Ballistic missiles.

In the Armor, TDs are last and MBTs are 2nd last.
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Oceanhawk wrote:

It doesnt really signify any superiority in missiles. What symbolises the superiority is the fact that ICBM is researched longer into the game, than Ballistic missiles.

I specifically stated I didn't mean any superiority would make the order, it would go from least to greatest, based on expense, and etc. lol
    • xbronykillerx69 wrote:

Oceanhawk wrote:

It doesnt really signify any superiority in missiles. What symbolises the superiority is the fact that ICBM is researched longer into the game, than Ballistic missiles.

I specifically stated I didn't mean any superiority would make the order, it would go from least to greatest, based on expense, and etc. lol
      Forgive the silly me haha,
      yea then technically it should, but tanks are 2nd last too... for some reason?
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Oceanhawk wrote:

xbronykillerx69 wrote:

Oceanhawk wrote:

Forgive the silly me haha,yea then technically it should, but tanks are 2nd last too... for some reason?
      I'd say it's because of how readily available tank research is, so much so that they're available for army bases 2 levels down from TDs. But missiles are the most straightforwardly linear, with costs increasing for each one, so they should be easily placed that way.
    • xbronykillerx69 wrote:

Oceanhawk wrote:

xbronykillerx69 wrote:

Oceanhawk wrote:

Forgive the silly me haha,yea then technically it should, but tanks are 2nd last too... for some reason?
      I'd say it's because of how readily available tank research is, so much so that they're available for army bases 2 levels down from TDs. But missiles are the most straightforwardly linear, with costs increasing for each one, so they should be easily placed that way.
      yea, I guess so

anyway, long term goal :p think a few other things take the priority, but good spot :P
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu