If we were to have new skins/tech tree for a new faction?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I know, but that only the E

the more common C/D verson could be used as well, not to mention the "sea griphen" for carrier based. And can use the E verson for stealth :P
      Guess we wouldnt really ever complete it, cruisers, stealth aircraft and heavy bombers will kill ever single Tech tree Id say
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • IshXIII wrote:

Id say Italian skins would be nice too.
      Yeah, they would be 'nice'. However, completing an entire tech tree with only Italian units is... complicated, to say the least. I think that first we should develop a Chinese one (I'm doing that), then a British one ( @Oceanhawk is doing that) and I think that is it. No more are needed. Spanish, French, German and Italian tech tress fit in rather nicely into the European tech tree.

#GoForThe18th
    • Im thinking maybe a south atlanic skin? like south Africa- Brazil. They complement eachother

If we could get another mix in there, see we could do many of the profiles... I know brazilian carrier is really bad and french, but still...

Armor wise, with most ideas we would get stuck in the MBT. But South africa could offer the centuron haha
      South africa could offer the SP Howitzers, that brazil lack. Such as the Renoster. MLRS they both have stuff to offer.
      Decided to just post a list of a few things off the top of my head, for the more challenging parts of doing these skins

• AWACS - Embraer E99
      • Maritime Patrol - Embraer 110
      • Strike Aircraft - AMX, Embraer 314
      • Air Superiority - ( I think we need to be nice here and offer the Griphen)
      • Helicopter Gunship - Denel Rooivalk
      • Tank Destroyer - Ratel ZT3
      • Mobile Artillery - GV6 Renoster
      • Air Mobile unit/Icon can be a K-390 (I love them)

South Africa and Brazil, could work well with each other for making a South Atlantic, maybe could be called bric skin.
      A possibility? Or am I reaching too far
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Oceanhawk wrote:

Im thinking maybe a south atlanic skin? like south Africa- Brazil. They complement eachother

If we could get another mix in there, see we could do many of the profiles... I know brazilian carrier is really bad and french, but still...

Armor wise, with most ideas we would get stuck in the MBT. But South africa could offer the centuron haha
      South africa could offer the SP Howitzers, that brazil lack. Such as the Renoster. MLRS they both have stuff to offer.
      Decided to just post a list of a few things off the top of my head, for the more challenging parts of doing these skins

• AWACS - Embraer E99

South Africa and Brazil, could work well with each other for making a South Atlantic, maybe could be called bric skin.
      I was thinking about a joindt (i cant write joined without a "d") african-brazilian thing, that would be cool indeed.
      - Give me a lever long enough, and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world -
    • IshXIII wrote:

Oceanhawk wrote:

Im thinking maybe a south atlanic skin? like south Africa- Brazil. They complement eachother

• AWACS - Embraer E99

I was thinking about a joindt (i cant write joined without a "d") african-brazilian thing, that would be cool indeed.
      Who produces arms other than South Africa? IT would be silly to have an egyption-brazilian skin
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • Oceanhawk wrote:

I`m thinking maybe a south Atlantic skin? like south Africa- Brazil. They complement each other.

If we could get another mix in there, see we could do many of the profiles... I know Brazilian Carrier is really bad and French, but still...

Armor wise, with most ideas we would get stuck in the MBT. But South Africa could offer the centurion haha
      South Africa could offer the SP Howitzers, that Brazil lack. Such as the Renoster. MLRS they both have stuff to offer.

• AWACS - Embraer E99

Some suggestions:

Main Battle Tank:

tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/Brazil/Bernardini-X1A.php

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/EE-T1_Os%C3%B3rio

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/MB-3_Tamoyo

Combat Recon Vehicle:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/EE-11_Urutu

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/EE-9_Cascavel

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/VBTP-MR_Guarani

MLRS:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astros_II

Strike Fighter (? - I don't known what we could consider this):

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_EMB-312

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_EMB-314

Naval Infantry / Special Forces:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupamento_de_Mergulhadores_de_Combate

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalh%C…iais_de_Fuzileiros_Navais

Sources:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de…_Ex%C3%A9rcito_Brasileiro

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/For%C3%A…9rea_Brasileira#Aeronaves
      /
      pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_de…A7a_A%C3%A9rea_Brasileira

Maybe more to add soon.
      ‘‘Ideas, and only Ideas, can lighten the Darkness.’’ • Ludwig von Mises.
      ‘‘PLVS VLTRA.’’

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kisenkairyou ().

• Oceanhawk wrote:

Like... really hope trump cancels that program and fast
      He probably would,but all his advisers would be against it. It would lead to tens of thousands of jobs lost,and it would severely damage relations with Lockheed Martin. 'Military Industrial Complex.'
      "I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."
      -Einstein
      "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind."
      -Kennedy
      "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot."
      -Kennedy,week before his asassanation
    • Bacon230 wrote:

Oceanhawk wrote:

Like... really hope trump cancels that program and fast
      He probably would,but all his advisers would be against it. It would lead to tens of thousands of jobs lost,and it would severely damage relations with Lockheed Martin. 'Military Industrial Complex.'
      Indeed, but he would abandon it for upgrading F-18s with Boeing, so its a clash within the MIC
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • @Samuel PM just above ^ we were talking bout the brazilian/south african tech tree
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • I am going to put here the Vehicles using as base the Wikipedia and the Sites of the Armed Forces of Brazil.

Brazilian Air Force

Saab JAS 39 Gripen (Stealth Fighter)

Northrop F-5E Tiger II (Air Superiority)

AMX A-1 (Strike Fighter)

EMB-314 Super Tucano (Waiting for developers to decide)

McDonell Douglas A-4 Skyhawk(Naval Air Superiority Fighter and Naval Strike Fighter)

[b]Stealth Strike Fighter (Keep current)[/b]