Pinned Chinese Tech Tree (Work In Progress)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lord Aodhan wrote:

Oceanhawk wrote:

Hehe, well Id pick quality of quantity. China is just sending troops to the fodder. And I never mentioned north korea. Lets do this scenario again where moral and nukes and allies are not a factor....
      Well if North Korea, population morale and Nukes were removed. I would extend the conflict to a 4 year period with either a stalemate or minor victory for China (Taking Taiwan). But Japan and South Korea would not be knocked out in this war and will come out stronger than which they entered. In this Scenario the Japanese Army and ROKA will be able to invade North Eastern China (No North Korea in the way). The ROK Navy and Japanese Navy will cut off the Northern Yellow Sea to China. But China will still be able to take Taiwan although much longer down the line. The Alliance Army will nearly take Beijing but will be repelled by a much larger Chinese Army eventually rolling them back out of China. But China won't be able to invade South Korea and it will end in stalemate. In this scenario Japan will come out of the war largely unscathed compared to everyone else. China will take a lot more casualties than they did in the previous scenario. Taiwan will still be wrecked. South Korea will be better having not being invaded, but it's economy would be a mess and it would have lost a lot of manpower.
      I think this a better scenario. Subs will be the best asset in the seas for the Chinese. But Japanese subs as well as their numerous ASW aircraft will pose a threat. Chinese fighter pilots also train a lot less then the ROKAF and Japanese air self defense force.

Taiwan are using American WWII subs :P haha, upgraded many times obviously but still.
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • I have found trucks who can be used by the infantry

motorized infantry:
      tier 1-Beiben truck 1928
      tier 2-Shaanxi SX2150
      tier 3-FAW MV3 General Utitly Truck
      mechanised infantry:
      tier 1-ZFB05
      tier 2-ZFB05A (with mounted machinegun)
      tier 3-ZFB08
      naval infantry:
      tier 1-type 89 APC
      tier 2-CS/VN4
      tier 3-ZBL09
      special forces:
      tier 1-Beijing BJ2022C Brave Warrior
      tier 2-Dongfeng EQ2050
      tier 3-TIGER 4X4 APC
      THREE THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER FROM ME-
      1:When you play,never foget to research as many technology as you can-later will be useful
      2:.Don't overbuild-Or when the fuel bills come,you will cry .
      3:First attack playable countries-or later they will eat you alive.
      thanks for reading.
    • I maked some corrections of the units:

transport aircraft:
      Shaanxi Y-30
      Heavy bomber:
      Tier 1:Harbin H-5 (licensed IL-28 "Beagle")[(The Q-5 is not a bomber.It's a strike aircraft.Can be used as a naval strike fighter tier 1 or 2)]
      Naval patrol aircraft:
      Y-8X Cub
      Air superiority fighter:
      Tier 1:Chengdu FC-1
      Theater defense system:
      Tier 1:HQ-61(A similar to S-125 Neva TDS.But not a copy.)[(The HQ-7 is not a TDS,it's a SAM system)]
      Sam system:
      tier 1:HQ-7
      I will look and for more corrections and i will write them.
      1:When you play,never foget to research as many technology as you can-later will be useful
      thanks for reading.
    • i found and the drones:
      Tier 1-BZK-005 recon UAV
      Tier 2-CH-5 UAV
      Tier 3-Sharp Sword UAV
      And the naval AWACS:
      JZY-01
      or
      Y-7 (AWACS version)
      thanks for reading.
    • Thks for the help XD

I have made a new Southern powers tree, combining Brazil, India and South Africa. WHich I will post later today, also made a stab at a french tree and working on a new European tree, which will have less British and French Influence

However, It is extremely extremely unlikely we will see new skins.
      But its fun to do, and hopefully the day comes where we see some new ones :)
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • @Superchan

The addition of new Skin Doctrines is very unlikely, many of these tech tree's were made for fun, as they sadly wont likely be implemented
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • I was just about to post the same suggestion. I also suggest we ad the JF-17 Thunder/Xiaolong to the fighters list (yeah, I know it isn't used by the Chinese themselves, but it's still their fighter). Mods, PLEASE consider adding Chinese Doctrine to the game! We can use it for China (duh), Pakistan, North Korea, Myanmar/Burma, Cameroon among others. I's love to see the JH-7, ZBL-09 and JF-17 in the game!
    • Looking back, I would change the Air Superiority Fighters to this order:

1. JF-17 Thunder (The J-7 is just a licensed Mig-21 Copy, which is too dated even for the Russian Doctrine The JF-17 is a cheap, lightweight fighter and intentionally less capable than other modern aircraft, making perfect for First Tier IMO. For ex. Speed of only 1.6 Mach, only 4,325kg Payload)
      2. Shenyang J-11
      3. J-10 (J-10 is more modern and advanced than the J-11)
    • The tech tree is little outdated . In the game we have two new units-Armored combat vehicles and National guard.
      For the armored combat vehicles i have no idea,but for the national guard i will recommend:
      Beijing BJ2020 Light Utitly vehicle(Modernized Beijing BJ212)

Chinese national guard :
      size0.jpg

Beijing Bj2020 Light utitly vehicle
      beijing_bj2020.jpg
      thanks for reading.
    • Im sorry, but theres no way china would crush Japan as easy as you say. First of all, even if like you said the US didnt get involved, Australia is essentially Next door, Britain managed to bring their forces to the Pacific in WWII. Also, Even if China has superior numbers of nukes, they wouldn't use them except as a last ditch effort when they're losing. so they wouldnt use them, because they would most likely be at a constant stalemate. They would prevent each other from landing. If china attacks, Japan is entrenched. same vice versa. it really depends on who throws away their troops. also tactics. It doesnt depend on the strength of the country, but also the strategies they use that strength in.
    • They need a African tech tree...

Spears and bow n aros baby! JK
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

The Destroyer 4 wrote:

They need a African tech tree...

Spears and bow n aros baby! JK
      I didnt expect this from you
      And I didn't expect a reply.

• kurtvonstein wrote:

I didnt expect this from you
      It was a joke...

"Its only weird if you make it weird" - Every creeper on Earth