What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Favourite Doctrine:Western

Infantry:Naval

Armoured:Main Battle Tank

Support:Multiple Rocket Launcher

Helicopter:Gunship(I don't really use helicopter unless I am Eastern)

Fighter/Strike planes:F-22 and F-35(Western doctrine stealth air superiority and strike)

Ships:Aircraft carrier

Missiles:Bad Boy ICBM's!!

Notes:
      I use F-35 and F-22 together in units. F-35 does strike, F-22 supports and protects them
      I only use helicopter gunship for what I call 'guerilla' tactics(Think NK + National guard and these gunships)
      I like a big variety of armoured actually. I put tank destroyer, armoured fighting vehicle and main battle tank together.
      Famous quotes from me:
      "Just my important opinion"
      "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
      "I'm really great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy ;) "
    • Any strike fighter with CM and stealth superiority support.
      Frigate/Destroyer group combo for air defense/sub detection. I had 2 frigs quickly earn their pay by shooting down an incoming ballistic missile.
      Most hated unit : Any CRV , i never used to train it until the changes to rogues and recent CRV overhaul , giving it free stealth detection , insta lvl 1 train time and helicopter transport ability. It was a junk unit before the changes and it is a junk unit now , always the first to die , marginally useful stealth detection and lower damage output than any other armored unit. A more fitting name for Combat Recon Vehicle would be Recon Vehicle , because it sucks in combat.
    • Airmobile Infantry Combined with Tank Destroyers and the other Airmobile stuff. :thumbsup:
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• Yeah it used to be MBT but latest update has destroyed their gameplay until late game

My new one: Armored Fighting Vehicle(It only needs tier 2 to airlift)
      Famous quotes from me:
      "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
    • Nah B, I mean you can mix Airborne with Tank Destroyers, Tank Destroyers can do Airborne stuff, so can Artillery I believe, so you can have a mobile tank-artillery-infantry battalion!
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• I mean I am a naval player normally and when I played as Cuba I had tons of cruisers and attack subs all full level. NO aircraft carriers, no corvettes, no frigates. it was interesting, the game is still ongoing.
      Famous quotes from me:
    • ik I will probably still get crucified for my lack of strategy but I love to use Heavy Bombers, Ballistic Subs, and high level infantry with a lot of warheads... its just what I love. ofc I defend with Tanks.
      As always just my 2 cents

Use Helicopters, Special forces or Stealth. Use your head to play - not the missile button. - Germanico

These terrorists aren't trying to kill us because we offended them. They attack us because they want to impose their view of the world on as many people as they can, and America is standing in their way. - Marco Rubio
    • I have to say since the thing where ballistic missiles are easier to research you can have nuclear ballistic missile subs much easier than last time. On like day 3 you can have the first leg of your nuclear triad(although I normally just use ICBMs, strike fighters+cruise and ballistic subs. All nuclear of course:))
      Famous quotes from me:
    • My favorite unit is combined arms haha. I tend to not max out till the mid-late game when specialized units start hitting hard and anti stealth is needed. Saves money.

But if i had to pick one it would be Fighters. F-16s mvp. use them as fast moving spotter and recon unit for ranged and early warning (even better in 4x games) and sending tom cruz to wipe out enemy bombers, heli's and strike craft is always a good day. And sometimes youll catch a transport in the air and smile. Air Supremacy ftw.
    • Stelth Bomber and Speacial force ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

have you ever wonder where's all your lv5 building just vanish into the air?
      or the time when your belove 10 aircraft squad parking in airport just gone with notifies "SAS attack"
      or the time when your newly product unit just engage with stelth infanty IN YOUR HOMELAND CITY notify and just gone in one second
      or the time when you really wonder how enemy know what units have produce and have but they didn't send any spy on you

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD