We Need a Way to Kill Useless Units and Buildings

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• useless units? you can attack with this unit a greater force and then the unit is killed.
      Also you can attack a city with cruise missles or balistic missles and the buildings are destroyed.
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • actually I agree with this, should have the possibility to disband and demolish.
      AI builds unlimited gunships and fighters. nothing more. so if you come back after a few days to a game you will find yourselfs with buildings and units that consume lots but are not required at all.

I mean, what do I need 40 fighters for? or 40 gunships? or a lvl5 recruiting office in every city, only consuming stuff and not even having a bulding there that can construct units XD
      - Give me a lever long enough, and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world -
    • I think cow isn't unrealistic in that aspect, switch a building off or on. In reality factories either get closed down due to bankruptcy or just get abandoned if state owned, that or the change they're product line or function in its entirety. But what Germanico is saying would be even more realistic, its very rare for a building to stop dead in its tracks overnight, and unles they do not pay their electrical bills does not get switched on or off every 24hours hahaha :)

Suicide buttons.. :D self destruct in 3.2.1... :evil: :saint:
      - Give me a lever long enough, and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world -
    • IshXIII wrote:

I think cow isn't unrealistic in that aspect, switch a building off or on. In reality factories either get closed down due to bankruptcy or just get abandoned if state owned, that or the change they're product line or function in its entirety. But what Germanico is saying would be even more realistic, its very rare for a building to stop dead in its tracks overnight, and unles they do not pay their electrical bills does not get switched on or off every 24hours hahaha :)

Suicide buttons.. :D self destruct in 3.2.1... :evil: :saint:
      you forgot to mention "getting switched off once a day exactly 1 minute before midnight RL CET and then activated again... but not registering for power usage the whole next day ;) hehe

//Germanico
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf