any active roleplay servers?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There is currently a somewhat private modern RP,so you can join that. Just message Oceanhawk here on the forums and he'll give you the info.
      I am,however,working on a Cold War RP for the likely 100 Player map coming out. :)
      "I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."
      -Einstein
      "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind."
      -Kennedy
      "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot."
      -Kennedy,week before his asassanation
    • Again,the Politics and Warfare RP is currently running,and it's on the Forums as far as I know.
      Also,just want to announce to everyone that I've been made the CoN Site Leader for the RPU,which means i'll be overlooking most RP stuff that goes on over here now.
      "I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."
      -Einstein
      -Kennedy
      "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot."
    • There's another Modern RP coming out within a few weeks,by @Oceanhawk
      Then there's a Cold War RP from me likely coming out in a month or two.
      These both are good quality RPs,and will have the best known RPers in the CoN RP community. We are always looking for more RPers,especially good quality ones,to join the community,and maybe even the RPU.
      -Einstein
      -Kennedy
    • Ravennos wrote:

If ya'll are short RP-ers, I would be glad to join one (might need a little help with the curve-still somewhat new to CoN and the better quality RP). I love doing the RP but the two I'm in aren't exactly things novels are made of, lol. I write fiction in RL so storylines are fun.
      I currently have a roleplay running. Its active just been running 2 weeks. Nations free? Vietnam,Germany(need a good RPr here), Australia, columbia,mexico
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • go PM dude, we can chat there :P
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu