ADD MORE COUNTRIES! [suggestion]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ADD MORE COUNTRIES! [suggestion]

Seriously now, why aren't there more playable countries? This is a really big issue and should be adressed by the developers ASAP imo, and I will explain why.

The problem with not creating more playable countries is that you are usually fighting against AI countries which is pretty boring, and since this is a RTS game that takes weeks to finish, the time it gets for you to get in contact with another player could be enough to make that player leave the game/be inactive, so you're basically never experiencing any actual PvP.

So, to the devs, please add more playable countries. You don't have to make every single country in the world playable, that's overkill, but at least create some playable countries close to each other and maybe even create a ''Europe Only'' map as someone suggested earlier.

There are many countries I believe could and definitely should be added and I will list them and anyone can post more suggestions of countries to add if you like!

So here are my suggestions, and they are usually based on 2 reasons, A) It's a relatively major military nation in real life AND/OR B) That area in the game needs more PvP, which means that area needs more playable countries

Europe === MUST ADD: Spain, Ukraine (seriously, Ukraine isn't playable, like wth xD) === COULD ADD: Norway, Finland, Belarus, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania, Austria, Hungary

Asia === MUST ADD: Pakistan (Pakistan has top 10 military in the world with a 1 million+ army size... mostly infantry, but still!), === COULD ADD: Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Thailand, Israel/North/South Korea (these 3 are hard though, mainly because of their relatively small size on the map, worth considering though as they all have fairly big militaries)

Africa === MUST ADD: Morocco, Sudan (Sudan isn't even in the game, not even as AI, even though it has a military of 300k+!), Nigeria === COULD ADD: Ethiopia, Angola

North America & South America === MUST ADD: Peru === COULD ADD: Cuba, Chile

YES, this list consists of quite many countries. Like I said earlier though, not all have to be added and these are just suggestions! Thanks for reading! :*

Great Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_…nd_paramilitary_personnel

And finally yes, I know the statistics on that page is a bit different from the time the game plays out, but its not too different so you can still use that page as a fairly decent reference!
    • Hi Michael,

thanks for your input. We didn't leave out the countries due to ignorance or having no military data... It was a deliberate decision to provide a smaller and less aggressive starting map for new players.

This being said we are currently looking into expanding the map - so your ideas come just right.

If you are interested in military strength comparisons you should find this site quite informative:

globalfirepower.com/
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

Hi Michael,

thanks for your input. We didn't leave out the countries due to ignorance or having no military data... It was a deliberate decision to provide a smaller and less aggressive starting map for new players.

This being said we are currently looking into expanding the map - so your ideas come just right.

If you are interested in military strength comparisons you should find this site quite informative:

globalfirepower.com/
      Oh, well now that makes perfect sense. Thanks for your quick reply and that's a pretty good site by the way! :)
    • Sorry, for bringing back old threads but I was just searching through old threads and I saw this and it shows how much progress this game has made and the devlopers have changed the game so much (in a good way) that it would be unreconizable for a player from 2017.
      War: "Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down."- Malcolm X

Peace: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
    • Ok, we have Overkill already, and it will return into the rotation as stated in the Developers (praise the developers) Diary.
      So Yes of course the Game has developed.

What is the Point of necroing this Thread?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"