Politics and Warfare - A modern roleplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Politics and Warfare - A modern roleplay

Politics and Warfare
      (Remastered)
      A Modern Role Play
      By:Oceanhawk and Bacon230

Remastered by: Oceanhawk and Valdrin00

This RolePlay is based heavily upon the last modern RP,The New Millennium,which lasted well over 100 days and spanned across two games:Call of War and Conflict of Nations.We wanted to start up the RP community on CoN so we decided to start up a brand new RP for a brand new game. We hope this RP will pave the way for the future of the community here on CoN. :)

Style of the Roleplay
      The roleplay is a modern roleplay. Focused on expanding your nation's influence, power and strength. It is not the objective to seize other nations, but rather grow your nation economically and militarily. Can your government protect your nation's airspace? Respond to foreign and domestic threats? Would your nation lead a UN peacekeeping force to deal with the threats from around the world? Can your nation express the true strength of your people on a global scale? Can your nation respond around the world when one of your citizens are harmed?

Tech Tree
      Our roleplay has a tech tree to represent a nation's ability. It is based off what your nation produces and not what they import. (You are free to trade for arms in game, and hence set to represent the arms industry and arms trade). The tech tree is available here( given later on) in this google docs document. If you have any issue with the tech tree please consult Oceanhawk the designer of the technology tree.

AI interactions
      Nations may only use RoW with an AI nation that they have Real Life military agreements with that include the stationing of troops. You may only annex, capture, invade an AI nation if that AI nation has Real Life Military agreements with another human player. So if I was playing as Finland, I couldn't invade Switzerland however I could invade Estonia as they are part of NATO and hence have military agreement.

Waging war
      NO “FIGHTING TO DEATH”, if you feel like you've lost the war, you must surrender and comply to the demands of the country who was victorious. When fighting AI you may not capture all of the cities. You may bomb the final city, however it must be capable for the AI to retake the land at some later stage. Do not escalate wars from skirmishes to major wars.

Tech trading
      In this RP you will be able to improve your nation's technology by buying it from other players( that have it). You have limitations on what you may research from your tech tree, however you may buy “tech” from a nation that has, once this is properly posted in the correct discord chat. You may only improve upon things currently in your tech tree and you may not buy tech for a new unit type, however only improve a unit in your tech tree once. EG My level 1 Gunships, I can buy the bulletproof upgrade but I may not buy the attack helicopter as that not in my tech tree nor can I upgrade my gunship after I have received the first bulletproofing upgrade. Nations may only buy tech upgrades every 5 days ( 120 hours from the purchase being recorded in discord chatroom)

Start Date:
      -January 1st, 2014

Everyday = 1 month in-game

Other general rules

1. No land grabbing

Definition of land grabbing:
      "Landgrabbing" is something that all RPers hate. It's pretty much just invading a nation for no reason at all except for land. For example, if say France were to attack the UK and invade them just because they wanted the UK's land, that'd be land grabbing. You must have a reason for war, which preferably you will build up over a few days atleast. However mass expansion is not advised, considering the time period, the days of large scale invasions are more or less over.

2. No Gold use, we promote equal gameplay experience income set aside.

3. No trolling

4. Must post everyday in Newspaper! Posts must exceed or be equal to 1 well written
      Paragraph.
      5. Must make all decisions based off a reasonable decision your country would make in real life during that time period. (2010s)

6. You must have a legitimate reason for war! ALWAYS resort to diplomacy first.

7. Do not escalate situations fast for conflict.
      Legitimate reasons for war should be common sense in this community. If you lack common sense, please refer to an admin of the game (myself) or some of the more experienced players in the game. and he will guide you in the right direction.

8. Tech tree must be followed at all times, failure to comply will result in extermination from the game for the slightest breach. Tech upgrading purcahses must be recorded by the seller. In the correct discord chatroom. (Will be explained there)

9. Activity in Discord is very important too. As most UN dealings and alliances meet and discuss there.

Note: Failure to follow rules will result in extermination from the game.

Admining:

To ensure the roleplay thrives, and all rules are followed, this roleplay will feature an admin. The admin/moderators will be respected at all times(when relating to admin related issues :P ), and will enforce the rules as needed. The purpose of having one is to make sure everyone can have fun in a prosperous Roleplaying environment. (Moderators for this roleplay can be found in the nations list.)

Factions:
      This Roleplay will include all factions (that are important to the Roleplay) by default.

NATO:

NATO or North Atlantic Treaty Org. members by default are as follows;

NATO-
      The United States of America
      The United Kingdom
      Italy
      France
      Canada
      Turkey
      Germany
      Poland

NATO’s essential purpose is to safeguard the freedom and security of its members through political and military means.

European Union (EU)-
      The EU’s (European Union) members are as follows;
      France
      Germany
      Italy
      Sweden
      The United Kingdom

The fundamental purposes of the European Union are to promote greater social, political and economic harmony among the nations of Western Europe. The EU reasons that nations whose economies are interdependent are less likely to engage in conflict

United Nations (UN)-
      The United Nations (UN) will feature all countries as members. For simplicity reasons.

UNSC (UN Security Council)
      All votes to take any sort of action can be vetoed by any of the permanent members of the UNSC, those members are as follows...

-United States
      -Russia
      -France
      -United Kingdom
      -China

The central purposes for which the U.N. was established -- to maintain international peace and security; to foster cooperation in solving international economic, social, cultural, and humanitarian problems; to promote respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms; to develop friendly relations among nations
      The UNSC have the power to authorise UN peacekeepers however if funds are needed. Funds may only be allocated by the general assembly of the UN.

Landswap
      The map requires a tiny bit of landswap.

Falkland Islands- Go to UK

Forbidden units you start with
      Units you are forbidden by with your tech tree must be disposed of. A game admin will destroy them in the sea. Alternatively you may sell them to other nations.. All this must be done prior to the RP beginning during the set up time

Nations

North America
      Canada: Bacon
      USA: Cathal
      Mexico:

South America
      Colombia:
      Brazil: Kisenkariyou
      Argentina: Phantom

Africa
      Algeria
      Egypt:
      Congo: Demex002
      South Africa: Gobbles

Europe
      Italy: King Umberto I
      Turkey: GunnerTom
      France: haffaz Aldeen
      U.K: Sigmar
      Germany:
      Poland: Web
      Sweden: Valdrin (Moderator)

Asia
      Russia: Oceanhawk
      China: Milkshakedelux
      India:
      Vietnam:
      Saudi Arabia:
      Iran: RedJacketGuy
      Japan: Rick Wong

Oceania
      Indonesia:
      Australia:

Navy ^ Denotes major, subject to special approval

Green ^ Denotes mini major- Subject to certain aprovals

Application:

Required *

*Player Name:

*Country you wish to play as:
      2nd option if 1st fails

*Example of ability to RP (few lines):

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/No)

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/No)

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/No)

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/No)

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/No)

Question: (Yes, ask it/No!)
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu

The post was edited 1 time, last by Oceanhawk ().

• I'm going to be sitting this one out. I have too much going on and I've realized that the RP was starting to affect my personal life. I wish you all the best of luck in this RP.
      "I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."
      -Einstein
      "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind."
      -Kennedy
      "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot."
      -Kennedy,week before his asassanation
    • Can I be Egypt?

Player name: Chicken of the west

Country I want to play as: 1st choice is Egypt, second is Mexico

Example of ability to RP (few lines): (This is from a call of war game) "France has approached the world leaders with a proposition. President Chickenus would like to annex the flemish states of luxembourg and belgium to secure the french border. President Chickenus spoke of this matter in a recent speach 'We do not want a repeat of the great war, these states cannot defend themselves and as such must become a protectorate of a great nation. Being of french descent, it would only make sense that these states join France.'"

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes)

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes)

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes)

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes) (I am new to both this game and roleplaying in general Where should i ask my non-character questions?)

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bigchicken ().

• Bigchicken wrote:

Can I be Egypt?

Player name: Chicken of the west

Country I want to play as: 1st choice is Egypt, second is Mexico

Example of ability to RP (few lines): (This is from a call of war game) "France has approached the world leaders with a proposition. President Chickenus would like to annex the flemish states of luxembourg and belgium to secure the french border. President Chickenus spoke of this matter in a recent speach 'We do not want a repeat of the great war, these states cannot defend themselves and as such must become a protectorate of a great nation. Being of french descent, it would only make sense that these states join France.'"

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes) (I am new to both this game and roleplaying in general Where should i ask my non-character questions?)

Check your PM :p
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Player Name: Dogmeat2000

Country you wish to play as: Australia (1), Columbia (2), Algeria (3)

From a play I have going on as South Africa:
      "Today South African officials released the following condemnation of ongoing armed conflicts, amidst concerns of the legality, under international law and the Geneve and Haag conventions, of these conflicts with the following statement: "We are concerned about these recent developments around the world. We call for all major powers to lay out what information they have, that justifies these acts of war against sovereign nations, for as it stands we see armed divisions crossing into other sovereign nations without any proper declaration of war, nor any explanation. We can only see this as dispicable acts of oppression against free men and free women, and as such can only condemn these acts."

South Africa cited the following conflicts as matters of urgent concern:
      Italy's aggression against Slovenia.
      Swedens annexation of Danish soil.
      Brazils conflict with Paraguay.
      Russia's aggresion towards Estonia, Kazakhstan and annexation of Ukraine.
      Camada's invasion of the USA.
      France's incursion into Belgium and Spain.
      The Conflict between Vietnam and Thailand.
      Germany's invasion of the Netherlands and the Check Republic - following concerns over the legality of annexing Austria against the will of the free people of Austria."

also:
      "The South African government today released a statement harshly condemning the recent acts of aggression by Sweden towards Denmark citing government officials saying: "We, the South African people, stand with any freedom loving people, as such we call for the international community to condemn Sweden. Just yesterday they called for peace with all western powers, followed this night with the despicable act of violating the sovereign waters of Denmark and occupying the Danish Capital of Copenhagen. We, the free men and women of this world ask for the Swedish government to clarify their actions."

Following this statement sources within the United Nations could confirm that South Africa has called for a security council meeting to discuss these recent events"

I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes)

I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes)

I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes - at the best of my ability)

I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes)

I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (All current, yes, all future depends entirely on how ludicrous it gets, but if its similar to the current information then yes)
    • Dogmeat2000 wrote:

Player Name: Dogmeat2000

Country you wish to play as: Australia (1), Columbia (2), Algeria (3)

From a play I have going on as South Africa:
      "Today South African officials released the following condemnation of ongoing armed conflicts, amidst concerns of the legality, under international law and the Geneve and Haag conventions, of these conflicts with the following statement: "We are concerned about these recent developments around the world. We call for all major powers to lay out what information they have, that justifies these acts of war against sovereign nations, for as it stands we see armed divisions crossing into other sovereign nations without any proper declaration of war, nor any explanation. We can only see this as dispicable acts of oppression against free men and free women, and as such can only condemn these acts."

South Africa cited the following conflicts as matters of urgent concern:
      Italy's aggression against Slovenia.
      Swedens annexation of Danish soil.
      Brazils conflict with Paraguay.
      Russia's aggresion towards Estonia, Kazakhstan and annexation of Ukraine.
      Camada's invasion of the USA.
      France's incursion into Belgium and Spain.
      The Conflict between Vietnam and Thailand.
      Germany's invasion of the Netherlands and the Check Republic - following concerns over the legality of annexing Austria against the will of the free people of Austria."

also:
      "The South African government today released a statement harshly condemning the recent acts of aggression by Sweden towards Denmark citing government officials saying: "We, the South African people, stand with any freedom loving people, as such we call for the international community to condemn Sweden. Just yesterday they called for peace with all western powers, followed this night with the despicable act of violating the sovereign waters of Denmark and occupying the Danish Capital of Copenhagen. We, the free men and women of this world ask for the Swedish government to clarify their actions."

Following this statement sources within the United Nations could confirm that South Africa has called for a security council meeting to discuss these recent events"

I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes - at the best of my ability)

I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (All current, yes, all future depends entirely on how ludicrous it gets, but if its similar to the current information then yes)
      Columiba is yours! check ur inbox mate :P
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • Hi, I'd like to apply for vietnam please :D

The Siamese Empire may reach at it's peak now, but there is no resting for the Monarchy, and long hold Chakri House, with growing call for autonomies across the 'regional' areas, from Burma to Vietnam, from Khmer to Malaya, it have been a 'nightmare' for the King, and the new year is especially a new chance for Rama VII to open the new chapter in Siamese history. No longer uphold the very standing of Buddha Varat (Supremacy) theory, the King may now find a resolution to increasingly influential Army, the insurgent Malay which is now having a new figurehead that lead their 'non-violent' movement, and the usurping Viets taking hold the local government in Vietnam, the Army, as many now see, is more interested to 'take' the throne than protecting the Siamese Empire, and now the enemies are encroaching the last independent Southeast Asian nation to the very deep, of Grand Palace. Maha Ratchawon Street now on highest alert than anyone remembered, a civil war may boils if one of the guard and 'closing' Military's personnel exchange fire.
      Rumors said that King Prajadhipok fled to secretive Dusit Palace, to escape the 'encircled' Grand Palace, thought it just the stories spread on thin airs, it is noted that the Army and the Monarchy now at a critical point of boiling into war, only to be stopped by 'consciousness' Siamese. However, with the main government weakened by this crisis, a new factions has arise, outside of Core Siam, whereupon nationalists of Siam occupied regions in Malaya and Burma took the opportunity to organize a new semi-independence movement, on the guise as 'political' movement that may or may not favor the Army and it's members.
      Whether this call from Onn Jaafar and his loyal followers across Malaya echo to Krung Thep or not, one thing for sure, is that the Monarchy are being assaulted from all sides, seeking to end it's Absolution rule that had been practiced for centuries, but new ideologies emerges, and now it's time for change, perhaps.
      -----:Khana Ratsadon:-----
      In Chonburi, prominent Army figures began to meet to discuss some new initiatives for the country's reformation. Most of the Army's officers are Western educated, and some even studied in Tokyo, combined the East and West ideas for the future of Siam, while traditionalist features from Chinese-educated Lawyers included, among those of recognized leaders in the movement are Colonel Phraya Phahon and Major Minister Dr. Pridi Banomyong, respectively, both head the Military and Civil Factions of Khana Ratsadon, with Phahon as the main head for the movement.
      Their advocation is simple: To change the Constitution of Siam from Absolute to Constitutional, akin to those of British model, but entirely on different subject regarding how to handle the post-Absolution era. Dr. Pride propose a new Federalization of Siam, also advocating it's name change to Thailand, which means 'Land of the Free'. Colonel Phahon, while agree to the name change for the sake of unity with Civil Faction, does not necessary abide to the proposal by Dr. Pride, instead, he called for maintain of 'Central' government as the main system for new Thailand, as opposed to Federalism which gives the way for 'Nationalists' of Outer Siam.
      Dr. Pridi, unsurprisingly favored by the Nationalists, while such preference are unnecessary, Dr. Pride may have a slight advantage in support from ethnic minorities, particularly the newly organized UMNO and People's Party (Pyishuparte), led by Onn Jaafar and U Nu.
      There is currently thousands of members for Khana Ratsadon, including those from Police, Medical, and Intellectual groups, Luang Naruebueit is another famed Siam poet in the movement. For those who loyals to the Throne, it's all eye on General Trirat Khamsatchan, head of 1st Infantry of Uboratana.
      -----:Battleships prepared:------

Siamese battleships R.S.S Phitsanulok and R.S.S Krung Thep finished it's construction, after months of it's start, the glorious new armada for Siamese Royal Navy is now to boost for it's defense. Phitsanulok and Krung Thep both constructed by very own local talents, Dr. Hangong Rattanobok and Admiral Jatasek Promsek, is the main brains for the plan, the main guns are 9 to 16, with the range of 405mm and 3 to 5 AA guns, while it's displacement are 33,800 tons, it's length are 77.70m, beam at 14.45m and draft at 4.20m. It's engine propulsion are 2 Mitsubishi-type and expected to stand at 5,355 horsepower. The complement size for crews are 223 officers and men combined. Such glorious new ships are prepared to face the enemies, but whom going to command the ships?
    • chaos wolf wrote:

Hi, I'd like to apply for vietnam please :D

The Siamese Empire may reach at it's peak now, but there is no resting for the Monarchy, and long hold Chakri House, with growing call for autonomies across the 'regional' areas, from Burma to Vietnam, from Khmer to Malaya, it have been a 'nightmare' for the King, and the new year is especially a new chance for Rama VII to open the new chapter in Siamese history. No longer uphold the very standing of Buddha Varat (Supremacy) theory, the King may now find a resolution to increasingly influential Army, the insurgent Malay which is now having a new figurehead that lead their 'non-violent' movement, and the usurping Viets taking hold the local government in Vietnam, the Army, as many now see, is more interested to 'take' the throne than protecting the Siamese Empire, and now the enemies are encroaching the last independent Southeast Asian nation to the very deep, of Grand Palace. Maha Ratchawon Street now on highest alert than anyone remembered, a civil war may boils if one of the guard and 'closing' Military's personnel exchange fire.
      Rumors said that King Prajadhipok fled to secretive Dusit Palace, to escape the 'encircled' Grand Palace, thought it just the stories spread on thin airs, it is noted that the Army and the Monarchy now at a critical point of boiling into war, only to be stopped by 'consciousness' Siamese. However, with the main government weakened by this crisis, a new factions has arise, outside of Core Siam, whereupon nationalists of Siam occupied regions in Malaya and Burma took the opportunity to organize a new semi-independence movement, on the guise as 'political' movement that may or may not favor the Army and it's members.
      Whether this call from Onn Jaafar and his loyal followers across Malaya echo to Krung Thep or not, one thing for sure, is that the Monarchy are being assaulted from all sides, seeking to end it's Absolution rule that had been practiced for centuries, but new ideologies emerges, and now it's time for change, perhaps.
      -----:Khana Ratsadon:-----
      In Chonburi, prominent Army figures began to meet to discuss some new initiatives for the country's reformation. Most of the Army's officers are Western educated, and some even studied in Tokyo, combined the East and West ideas for the future of Siam, while traditionalist features from Chinese-educated Lawyers included, among those of recognized leaders in the movement are Colonel Phraya Phahon and Major Minister Dr. Pridi Banomyong, respectively, both head the Military and Civil Factions of Khana Ratsadon, with Phahon as the main head for the movement.
      Their advocation is simple: To change the Constitution of Siam from Absolute to Constitutional, akin to those of British model, but entirely on different subject regarding how to handle the post-Absolution era. Dr. Pride propose a new Federalization of Siam, also advocating it's name change to Thailand, which means 'Land of the Free'. Colonel Phahon, while agree to the name change for the sake of unity with Civil Faction, does not necessary abide to the proposal by Dr. Pride, instead, he called for maintain of 'Central' government as the main system for new Thailand, as opposed to Federalism which gives the way for 'Nationalists' of Outer Siam.
      Dr. Pridi, unsurprisingly favored by the Nationalists, while such preference are unnecessary, Dr. Pride may have a slight advantage in support from ethnic minorities, particularly the newly organized UMNO and People's Party (Pyishuparte), led by Onn Jaafar and U Nu.
      There is currently thousands of members for Khana Ratsadon, including those from Police, Medical, and Intellectual groups, Luang Naruebueit is another famed Siam poet in the movement. For those who loyals to the Throne, it's all eye on General Trirat Khamsatchan, head of 1st Infantry of Uboratana.
      -----:Battleships prepared:------

Siamese battleships R.S.S Phitsanulok and R.S.S Krung Thep finished it's construction, after months of it's start, the glorious new armada for Siamese Royal Navy is now to boost for it's defense. Phitsanulok and Krung Thep both constructed by very own local talents, Dr. Hangong Rattanobok and Admiral Jatasek Promsek, is the main brains for the plan, the main guns are 9 to 16, with the range of 405mm and 3 to 5 AA guns, while it's displacement are 33,800 tons, it's length are 77.70m, beam at 14.45m and draft at 4.20m. It's engine propulsion are 2 Mitsubishi-type and expected to stand at 5,355 horsepower. The complement size for crews are 223 officers and men combined. Such glorious new ships are prepared to face the enemies, but whom going to command the ships?
      Very nice, make sure you read the rules and check ur PM

Looking foward to you joining us
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • Hi I would like to apply as

Player name: OmegaDestroyer

(1)Canada (2) Australia
      Example of ability to RP (few lines): America during World War II has been trying to rebuild its naval power and wants to remain out of the war . Yet the Washington Naval Treaty has caused this naval reconstruction to be a troublesome. While doing so on the mainland they receive the news about how their allies the british need some aid with their resources. After doing so many times the Japanese had found out what the Americans have been doing so they decide to bomb Hawaii. In the process Japan had sent their Akagi, Kaga, and Zuikaku class carriers. After the Carrier-Based Bombers had sight of Pearl Harbor, they were sent in to bomb the harbor and as many warpships as they can. After the bombing BB-39 USS Arizona was capsized with its 12 Babcock & Wilcox boilers in the deep ocean waters. The US was very angry and called for war on Japan. (which they didn't want) So what will the US do next?

The post was edited 1 time, last by OmegaDestroyer ().

• OmegaDestroyer wrote:

Hi I would like to apply as

Player name: OmegaDestroyer

(1) Australia (2) Germany

Example of ability to RP (few lines)

Hey mate, Germany taken. Aussies all urs just do the rest of the application XD
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • Application:

Required *

*Player Name: Farhad_Khadivar

*Country you wish to play as: Indonesia
      2nd option if 1st fails

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes to the best of my abilities and as long as the other players i´m interacting with do so too)

Question: Do we have to act like the RL pendants that are currently ruling the nation we are playing or can we "rule" as we would handle it (as far as reasonable of course)?
      How far can we alter the nations by RP (for example could the player representing russia reinstate the czardom?)
    • Application:

Required *

*Player Name: bman223

*Country you wish to play as:Vietnam, Suadi Arabia
      2nd option if 1st fails

*Example of ability to RP (few lines): Vietnam is still building up arms after invading South Vietnam, though they lost some troops they are holding on strong. Though Saudi Arabia wasn't really in WW2 they were hit from the Great Depression and still trying to continue to rebuild and re arm.

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/No) Yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/No) Yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/No) Yes, (though i have school).

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/No) Yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/No) Yes,
    • This RP has officially ended.

-Bacon230,RPU Alliance Leader for CoN
      "I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."
      -Einstein
      "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind."
      -Kennedy
      "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot."
      -Kennedy,week before his asassanation
    • i Wish to play as a Colombia - Reger2
      \
      *I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/No) yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/No) yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/No) yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/No) yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/No) yes