RP - So lets kick off one of the 1st RP´S, if not the first

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RP - So lets kick off one of the 1st RP´S, if not the first

I over heared that we already got a bunch of RP players here, so why not set one up?

Already got a great idea BRICS and countries that got invaded by the west or trade embargoed (like iran,saudi arabia afghanistan etc.. vs the West

Who is up for it? State your name, it will be a closed RP round, once enough people, atleast 10, preferably more, a map will be set up and passwords will be given out.
      - Give me a lever long enough, and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world -
    • This sounds like a very good idea. Let me introduce myself:

I am Oxalaia, the Site Leader for Conflict of Nations under the Roleplayers Union, directed by Lightning Turk.

When the image of an RP pops up, I am very happy to say that we should and will get right into RPing. This game is perfect for the time period and all the sound effects. It adds a certain je ne sais pas quoi for the game, which makes RPers drool.

I think the first and safest experiment we can do is maybe like a 2000s RP or a 2010s RP. It will create a lot to talk about regarding regions of the world (Middle East, China, Eastern Europe), with a style that is pro ToS and very fun.
    • We have already made a RP :) . It originaly started in Call Of War and we've moved to this game when it came out.We have about 15 current active players and very soon we will be making a forum post on CON,likely in the next day or two.If you want the info right now you can go in the COW forum and look in the New Millennium remastered,or the New Millennium Re-Remastered threads.Of course those threads are based apon COW,but it should provide the general info and idea of the RP.We're still looking for more players and would love if y'all could join :)
      "I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."
      -Einstein
      "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind."
      -Kennedy
      "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot."
      -Kennedy,week before his asassanation
    • IshXIII wrote:

Check this thread, some experts are already on it organising things:

New Millennium Roleplay!
      Yes,that's the RP I was refering to.
      "I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."
      -Einstein
      "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind."
      -Kennedy
      "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot."
      -Kennedy,week before his asassanation