Demolition Update 170222

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Demolition Update 170222

Dear Players,

Today's update brings the requested Demolish feature, graphics and audio improvements, Player-Ranking fix and much more!

New features
      • Demolish - player can now demolish buildings they no longer want and receive a portion of their cost back
      • Game Credits - accessible via the Options menu
      • More unit models for the Combat Recon Vehicle
      • Tutorial voiceovers added
      • Added unit level display in the mobilization screen
      • Adjusted user statistics so that points are grouped by armor class, not individual unit
      Balancing
      • Adjusted revolt chances in cities and provinces
      • Increased contamination caused by chemical and nuclear missiles
      Security Council changes
      • Security Council members are now able to customize new games
      Bugfixes
      • Fixed bug with Player Ranks not working
      • Fixed bug with Attack Submarine not detecting other subs on all levels
      • Fixed bugs with where doctrine specific units sometimes had unintended hit points, view range and armor classes
      • Fixed bug with production tooltips displaying wrong values
      • Fixed bug with armies on water not turning into ships
      • Fixed localization problems on landing page
      • Fixed bug with unit names and images missing from info screen
      • Fixed bug with Transport Planes not being damaged by intercepting planes
      • Fixed bug with teleporting Aircrafts
      • Fixed bug with air attack animation displayed over own territory
      • Fixed bug with units moving towards launcher while actually targeting missile
      Your CON Crew

"Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Very nice models :)
      But the Warrior must be the 2. nd tier and the Scorpion the 1.st.

Also a very good implemention is is the possibility to demolish buildings.
      But I think its too easy to demolish. I have fear I make a mistake and demolish the wrong building. May be the system asking me if I will realy demolish this biulding.

The bug with detecting other submarines was the missle submarine. Is this fixed.

A new bug shows all buildings demolished if I build a new building level.
      If the building is complete the demolished other buildings are also complete.
      Baufehler.png
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • Damn I love this update, its sweet. I really hope this tier unit gets done for all the units. I dont mind if its not done for infantry. But aircraft now I would be really looking forward too.

As seele said the Scorpion should be tier one, and the warrior tier two, would look better that way.

The hard part is which is nicer? European or Western? I think European win this round :P
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • And also my suggestion is that the vehicle of mechanized infantry changed. Now the CRV is the better model for the mechanized infantry.
      Also in this game the mechanized infantry is armoured but it has the same vehicle like the Marines and the Marines are not armoured.
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)