Welcome to Conflict of Nations! Introduce yourself!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hi guys ! this is so cool, its beta but already rocking!

SQUIG!! nice to see you again bro!

So some might now me, most probably don´t, I´m a long time SUP-COW player, I played SUP for years on a different account until I stopped using it and started using this account which I am using on COW as well. So I´m using my IshXIII on all games, though now only play COW and here now as well.

I will be looking forward to notify the admins/mods here to help iron out the game so it will become ready 100%.
      I assume many missing things on here that however are on sup/cow (examples teams/alliances and many other things) will get implemented here as well so I will refrain from suggestions and rather concentrate on bugs and maybe a few suggestions here and there.
      If there´s anything I can help anyone with then just send me a p.m.

I will already points out something, im getting the message "The message contains censored words: s*** which is not the case, I proof read 5x now and cant find anything even coming close to it
      Originally I said guys - hi! without the dash, instead of hi guys, that is what caused the issue, the system took at as a bad word, taking the s without a space connecting it to hi and making ! into a T
      Seriously, I know the very strict implementing of foul words which is good but this foul word checker is paranoid and schizophrenic hahahaha

I am looking forward as well to play a few rounds with you guys!
      Bring it on! ;)
      - Give me a lever long enough, and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world -
    • Hey all! I am Nathan the Warrior. I am 14 and in my private life, I love to play music. The instruments I play are the Euphonium and Trombone and I recently joined a brass band. I came to Conflict of Nations from McSquiggle's Youtube channel (hooray!). I started to play Call of War, my first and favourite Bytro Labs game so far (thought Conflict of Nations may become a new favourite), in April.

It's nice to see all the new and familiar faces here!
    • IshXIII wrote:

Originally I said guys - hi! without the dash, instead of hi guys, that is what caused the issue, the system took at as a bad word, taking the s without a space connecting it to hi and making ! into a T
      Seriously, I know the very strict implementing of foul words which is good but this foul word checker is paranoid and schizophrenic hahahaha
      Same thing happened to me while writing my introduction! Only difference is, instead of it saying I said s***, it thinks I said s(ampersand)m (which I didn't write by the way)
    • My god. this game is the best thing since sliced bread. Very excited to play with you all! I'm guessing some of you know who I am, but I am nothing special. I'm an huge advocate for RP, more commonly found in the CoW scene. You'll for sure see me in any RP threads in CoN and possibly join a few of my RP's I plan to create down the road! For those I have met, and those I haven't got the pleasure to meet, I look forward towards building the community for CoN alongside you all!

Hurrah!
    • Welcome welcome everyone!

It's so nice to see new introductions here and i'm seeing forward for the RP in Con Aswell Vex, it's going to be so exciting!
      Have a nice day
      Mathex319

Conflict of Nations - EN Game Operator
      Conflict of Nations - PL Team Leader
      Call of War - EN Senior Game Operator
      Thirty Kingdoms - PL Main Administrator
    • Irritator wrote:

Hello boys. I am Oxalaia, an old retired moderator of Supremacy, and the current Game Operator of New World Empires.

While I am by no means special and few know/care who I am, I look forward to playing this game with you guys.
      I care ;)

NathandaWarrior wrote:

Hey all! I am Nathan the Warrior. I am 14 and in my private life, I love to play music. The instruments I play are the Euphonium and Trombone and I recently joined a brass band. I came to Conflict of Nations from McSquiggle's Youtube channel (hooray!). I started to play Call of War, my first and favourite Bytro Labs game so far (thought Conflict of Nations may become a new favourite), in April.

It's nice to see all the new and familiar faces here!
      Awesome! Im glad you stopped by to check this cool game out! :D
      Sir McSquiggles
      Head Squiggler

ConflictOfNations | Dorado Games

Check out these video guides for Conflict of Nations. Click Here
    • Hey people!
      I'm a long time player of S1914 and CoW, specially the first one! I love roleplaying in this games and well, I had to abandon them during some periods because of university! I'm a 20 years old chilean who tries to become an historician at university half time and the other half tries to manage gaming writting

Greetings!
    • Awesome seeing all of you in the forums!

Welcome to the game. I hope you all enjoy it... If you have any issues, remember to post bugs/issues/sugestions on the other threads!

Vex04 wrote:

My god. this game is the best thing since sliced bread.
      and sliced bread is really awesome, so that says a lot!
      Aeblemost
      Community Coordinator
      Conflict Of Nations | Dorado Games
    • Hiya folks.
      I'm Marz, or MarzSwankstir in game. I'm from northern Virginia, and I'm a college student, majoring in Global Affairs. I speak German as my second language at about an 8/10, and I am currently learning Korean. Most of my experience with this sort of game is with Supremacy 1914, which I've played since early 2015. I wasn't active in the forums over there, and that's something that I'm looking to change with this new opportunity.
      I look forward to meeting you guys and seeing this game develop.
      Nice to meet 'cha.
      In war, truth is the first casualty.
      -Aeschylus

The post was edited 2 times, last by Marz ().

• Hello to all people in here!

My name is Luoniev, even called for Luo to make it easier to prenouce and much easier to type xD.

What could i say, I am living a normal life but i have chosen the path to play this game.

Well, have a nice new years eve!
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator