Land mines

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Liqter wrote:

kiesa123987 wrote:

Not only mechanied infantry should have the ability to mine.
      Also if this game decided not to focus only on combat units there can be units like engineers that can do the job.
      Mech is already OPAF , i just sent 2 groups , 5 each lvl 5 f-15s against a single lvl 4 Mech unit , it took both groups of f-15s to kiil 1 Mech and i lost 1 plane
      Mech isn't overpowered, Air superiority fighters are for fighting other aircraft, not ground targets (check there stats). You can dispose of them with Strike Fighters easily, had you used strike fighters in that stack you would have wiped out the single mech inf unit in one attack.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • MallahanJr wrote:

Liqter wrote:

kiesa123987 wrote:

Not only mechanied infantry should have the ability to mine.
      Also if this game decided not to focus only on combat units there can be units like engineers that can do the job.
      Mech is already OPAF , i just sent 2 groups , 5 each lvl 5 f-15s against a single lvl 4 Mech unit , it took both groups of f-15s to kiil 1 Mech and i lost 1 plane
      Mech isn't overpowered, Air superiority fighters are for fighting other aircraft, not ground targets (check there stats). You can dispose of them with Strike Fighters easily, had you used strike fighters in that stack you would have wiped out the single mech inf unit in one attack.
      F-15's are strike fighters
      Files
    • The only way I could see that Mech Inf unit taking out one of the 5 in that stack is if a SAM/TDS was covering it. Could you see if there was any of that just beyond the unit? And with the strike fighters, I patrol near but keep the blue circle off of the intended target, launch a conventional cruise missile and see if it makes it through before moving my patrolling craft over the target.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -