HOTFIX UPDATE 170523: MORE PLAYERS IN GAMES

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HOTFIX UPDATE 170523: MORE PLAYERS IN GAMES

Dear Players,

We have seen a massive amount of new single-player maps created recently. The sheer number of new games on offer is staggering. This has had a noticeable, and detrimental, impact on the server load of our system.

Alongside the creation of these single player games, we have received reports that you all are feeling lonely in your games. Island life is nice for a while, but long-term, we are a social organism who desire the company of others- even if we shake hands and leave a grenade on the sofa.

So, in order to address this, with this Update we will begin encouraging players to enter existing games with their fellow players while limiting the amount of new games one can create; if you want to create more, we encourage you to finish your current games first...
      So go on, be neighborly and leap into the maelstrom!

The world is toast.

//Your CON Crew
    • Could you describe more deeply what you implemented in this hotfix ? I like the policy you are beginning to create, but i tried to create a game to see "where i would be encouraged to finish my games" and... let's just say i stopped when i feeled it was the last click before the creation of the game :D (screen where they say me "why not join those ?")
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.