OUTPOST UPDATE 170526

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• War-spite wrote:

rarh1 wrote:

Wimaranis wrote:

Make a larger attack radius for air defense .. 250 km?

rarh1 wrote:

Eternus wrote:

what for? Isn't AA OP enough for you?
      Yes it is not enough. 150 km is very small .. Besides it is difficult to make them.. Require barracks of the fifth level, I have only one city have a barracks of 5 level.. 250 would solve the problem .. it would be enough 10-15 air defense units to create a dense air defense ..From unexpected missile attacks
      The missiles are very expensive, it is very difficult for a player to invest in them (unless he has golds) if his opponent has many missiles, because all other units have been neglected.Your complaint does not make sense, just review your strategy.
      LOl.. I have everything perfectly with the strategy, before making a note to me, pay attention to my statistics ..I can give you advice on how to play and win this game, but I think it will be superfluous .. ))
      I am betting whatever advice you have on how to win, can be thrown out the window. With the new resource model, all the previous strategies are useless. And 150k area is not too small. Also are you unfamiliar with the stacking effects? 15 TDS in one stack would operate at REALLY low efficiency.
      Start with the fact that my comment was not intended for you ..
      I'm perfectly familiar with what you're talking about and I do not collect more than five units in one stack

When I talk about 15 air defense with a range of 250 km, I expect that they will protect 50 cities..Otherwise, to protect these cities, I will need at least 30 air defense units with ranges of 150 km..

I have a bad English can be a problem .. and maybe you're just too primitive and not able to comprehend what I'm talking about ..

The post was edited 1 time, last by rarh1 ().

• rarh1 wrote:

You should think over the return of the 10% bonus for taking the capital ..
      No, we dont need moral bunus for capitol, only "blitz" user need that bonus. 10% Moral bonus will make steamrollers unstoppable.

War-spite wrote:

Keeping anything less than 3 infantry in a city during annexation and I am asking for it to go rogue.
      i use at least 4 units for eachcity, nevery got uprised. stop use "blitz" taktik, dont be steamrollers.

War-spite wrote:

I had a mexican city that I captured as canada at an 80% uprising chance with 2 infantry units in the city and a 29% morale.
      It can be only, if your civilian casualties penalty moon orbit high. Also it is only your own fault.

senancox wrote:

This is what balance is all about, cutting the resources from 135 to -33 is nothing.
      Every one say ressource encome was reduced. mimimi. i can only see upkeep is now higher then before. that makes a difference.

My opinion: best update ever.
    • Contém umaContém uma
      Faça um raio de ataque maior para a defesa aérea .. 250 km?

rarh1 wrote:

War-spite wrote:

rarh1 wrote:

Wimaranis wrote:

rarh1 wrote:

Eternus wrote:

rarh1 wrote:

Contém uma
      Pelo que? AA não é suficiente para você?
      Sim, não é suficiente. 150 km é muito pequeno .. Além disso é difícil fazê-los .. Exigir quartel do quinto nível, tenho apenas uma cidade tem um quartel de nível 5. 250 resolveria o problema .. seria suficiente 10-15 Unidades de defesa aérea para criar uma defesa aérea densa .. De ataques de mísseis inesperados
      Os mísseis são muito caros, é muito difícil para um jogador investir neles (a menos que ele tem ouro) se o seu adversário tem muitos mísseis, porque todas as outras unidades foram negligenciadas. Sua reclamação não faz sentido, basta rever sua estratégia.
      LOl .. Eu tenho tudo perfeitamente com a estratégia, antes de fazer uma nota para mim, preste atenção às minhas estatísticas .. Eu posso te dar conselhos sobre como jogar e ganhar este jogo, mas acho que vai ser supérfluo ..))
      Estou apostando qualquer conselho que você tem sobre como ganhar, pode ser jogado fora da janela. Com o novo modelo de recursos, todas as estratégias anteriores são inúteis. E 150k área não é muito pequeno. Também não está familiarizado com os efeitos de empilhamento? 15 TDS em uma pilha operariam em eficiência REALMENTE baixa.
      Comece com o fato de que o meu comentário não foi destinado para você ..Estou perfeitamente familiarizado com o que você está falando e eu não coletar mais de cinco unidades em uma pilha
      Contém uma
      Quando falo de 15 de defesa aérea com uma autonomia de 250 km, espero que protejam 50 cidades. Caso contrário, para proteger essas cidades, precisarei de pelo menos 30 unidades de defesa aérea com faixas de 150 km ..
      Contém uma
      Contém uma
      Eu tenho um inglês ruim pode ser um problema .. e talvez você é apenas muito primitiva e não é capaz de compreender o que eu estou falando ..
      In a little while you will want an antiaircraft defense covering the entire galaxy

Mimimimimi
      Adapts to the game, end of topic

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wimaranis ().

• mllr420tm wrote:

is servers down atm i cant get on anything but the forum update i can get to games page but when i hit play it takes me to games page agian over and over just opens same game tab to hit play agian
      I am getting the same thing. I am less than 100 pts away from ending this game and it all crashed. I was right in the middle of a push. I am unable to direct airstrikes so I am sure many more dead units. I sure hope this hotfix, patch, or whatever is worth it. I went from 249/hr oil to -197/hr overnight a few days ago. So I had to push off taking out the French Empire a day earlier than planned as I was demolishing buildings that have existed for 30 days or more. I had to cancel building more strike and naval vessels. My oil reserves went from 65,000 to 7,000 and when I was upgrading and mobilizing I do watch what my reserves are. Demolishing a buttton of old buildings I got it back up to 20 some K. I am well before it crashed 29/hr.
      Ain't Nothing But A Thing!
    • Minimum requirement to prevent insurgency

Early-game, an un-wounded stack of six motorized infantry per city will pretty much do it.

Late-game, a stack of 3 highly upgraded infantry in each city +/- "something equivalent" gets it done quite nicely.

The "Magic Number" to guaranteed a less-than-1% revolt likelihood seems to be a Defense vs Infantry Strength of 31.5 or greater. . . (as best I can tell from my data and observations).

Take Care!
    • Back to FOBs ... Not sure if a bug but I was out most of the day and I know I never scheduled to build an outpost in any province. I got home a few hours ago and went to look at my troop movements and saw the message saying my outpost was done being built. What outpost? So I looked and there it was next to a city in a newly conquered country. I certainly would not had built it right next to a city.

I demolished it as I do not need it there. Just odd since I was looking at who to invade and where I would need to build FOBs the other night but none in that country. If it happens again I will report it in the bug section. Just curious if anyone else had this happen.
    • Previous owner would had been the AI. Says it takes 9 hours for lvl 1 outpost. I was in control of that province before that time. Going forward, when I take a province I will check to see if it is building something.

I figured that in the taking of the province that the build would be destroyed as per city captures.

So if the AI can build outposts as well, will we see then building outposts all over? Like it has a tendency to build these huge stacks currently?
    • Level 2 Military Base (FOB/Outpost) should include some basic (no-frills) lvl 1 port facilities.

Especially for island nations!

(Simple example: Brits might very well wish to build a dock at _Port_ Stanley in the Falklands.)

I mean, if you can make impromptu runways and airfields, field hospitals and artificial islands, you can surely make a post to tie your boats onto when they come in.

Take Care!
      - Aarujn
    • Excellent point!

Allow me to make the logical extension:

How did they get the men, bulldozers, equipment and supplies etc. off of their ships to build those airfields without at least a rudimentary dock? :)

Level 1 or Level 2 Military Base (FOB/Outpost) should include some kind of basic (no-frills) lvl 1 -type port facilities.

Take Care!
      - Aarujn
    • Yeah I get that - would be much easier... but we want you to work for your bases.

Oh and the logistical side really does not hold up once you look into it: often the first part is a combat outpost, then enhanced to allow for surface works and construction. And the material etc is mostly trucked or shipped in... building an airbase (cause thats what this is) requires vast amounts of material and, believe it or not, air transport is still an expensive way of cargo delivery, especially when it comes to bulk goods such as concrete, cement, steel girders and the like.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • I like this update very much, but if I have an airbase, I need too much resources and also time.
      So I have only in 1 game a FOB level 3 build, but after the economic update I have not enough to build more.
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • Well, I wouldnt like to see this like COW. Where every single provenance has an airbase. Wouldnt want to see too many of the level 3 Outposts
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu