The Roleplaying Union

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Roleplaying Union

The Roleplayers Union

[

"Roleplaying, Education, Respect, Community"

We are an alliance dedicated to roleplaying within the Supremacy 1914, Call of War, Conflict of Nations, New World Empires, Thirty Kingdoms, and Nationstates communities, here to establish ourselves as a broad group of individuals who support the expansion of this wonderful roleplaying community.

Our mission is to help RP creators find the players they need for their games, build a strong RP community on all sites where roleplaying is possible, and to increase the quality of roleplay rounds on all sites.

We as the RPU are here to support you in any sort of organized roleplay. We can help with gathering players for your games; Assistance in Roleplay round creation and organization, and training the future generation of roleplayers.

We are a coalition of 13 different alliances spread across all of Bytro games and beyond with over 150 members. We are dedicated to Our mission to help RP creators find the players they need for their games, help RPers find the RP games they would be interested in, build a strong RP community on all the sites, and increase the quality of RPs on the various sites. We have created RPs ranging from Post-apocalyptic RPs like Age of rebuilding to mid-evil(Universalis), to the dawn of mankind, to science fiction(fallout RP). If you like to RP it is guaranteed, we will create an RP you will like at one point or another.

Our arms are open to all players, new and old alike in Roleplaying.
      In order to join this fine collection of Roleplayers, The Following are necessary from you as an individual.

1. You must know how to Roleplay.

2. You must be willing to learn more about Roleplaying.

3. You must be relatively respectful to your respective RPU members and your fellow Roleplayers.

4. You must be a member of an RPU alliance on at least one of the Bytro Websites.

Want To Learn More?

RPU official Website: therpu.wixsite.com/homepage

RPU official Forums: roleplayingunion.freeforums.net/

RPU official Discord Chat: discord.gg/S9q9q6J

Note: Access to the RPU Chats is temporary for non-members of the RPU. You must then officially join, or you will be removed from the chat.

I myself am acting as an envoy, from the RPU.
      I Joined the RPU around September (2016), on Supremacy 1914, and absolutely loved it, and have participated in around 8 roleplays. We aim for our roleplays to last 100+ days, and usually do.

Message me on Discord (Sigmar1#4947) to put you in touch with the RPU executive's, namely, LightningTurk.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sigmar1 ().