What happens if you run out of oil and have negative production?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• one of the developers made a thread asking your opinions about new updates. Why don't you go say your opinion there? He will see it, and the developers can decide how to move forward.

But I promise you, no one is trying to scam you. All of the updates made, have been to make the game better for everyone.

Thé forums are great for getting heard, and everyone does his/her best to make the users happy.

I would appreciate if you could please try to respond in and proper way. There is no reason to insult the developers. They will see your message no matter if it's written politely or rudely.
      Aeblemost
      Community Coordinator
      Conflict Of Nations | Dorado Games
    • it was pointed already by different people but: before making new changes to the game, especially changes that have big impact, Devs should ask people what they think about such a possible future changes. That way Devs could know what reaction of community could be before they introduce new changes. I'm surprised you are surprised that people rant after big changes.
    • Add units : yay
      Add features : yay
      Buff unit : 50/50 yay/youruinedthegame
      Nerf unit : 50/50 yay/youruinedthegame
      Buff production : yay
      Speed production : yay
      Reduce production : youruinedthegame
      Reduce Speed production : youruinedthegame

Basically, it doesn't take a referendum to know a population is hostile to being taxed more, and favorable to get privileges.

You know exactly what you can do to send a statistical message that the parameters need to be shifted another way.

The positive point of live and harsh experimental testing is that you gain... very quick... data.

And Data is the best ally of business.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Aeblemost wrote:

one of the developers made a thread asking your opinions about new updates. Why don't you go say your opinion there? He will see it, and the developers can decide how to move forward.

But I promise you, no one is trying to scam you. All of the updates made, have been to make the game better for everyone.

Thé forums are great for getting heard, and everyone does his/her best to make the users happy.

I would appreciate if you could please try to respond in and proper way. There is no reason to insult the developers. They will see your message no matter if it's written politely or rudely.
      I'm so confused. When did I ever talk about the Oil nerf?
      Why is this even here?

I'm just asking what happens when you run out of oil with negative oil production.