PLANNED SERVER MAINTENANCE: Wednesday 31 May 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PLANNED SERVER MAINTENANCE: Wednesday 31 May 2017

Dear players,

on Wednesday, 31 May 2017 starting at around 14:50pm CET (13:50pm GMT) we will be interrupting all live games for a planned server maintenance.
      This maintenance is scheduled to last between 30 minutes and 2 hours and is required to guarantee the stability and performance of our games.
      We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to welcome you back once the servers are live again.

Your Dorado Team
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf

The post was edited 2 times, last by Wemedge ().

• WOPR: Shall we play a game?
      David: How about Global Thermonuclear War.
      WOPR: Wouldn't you prefer a good game of chess?
      David: Later. Right now let's play Global Thermonuclear War.
      WOPR: Fine.
      David: What is the primary goal?
      WOPR: You should know, Professor. You programmed me.
      David: Oh, c'mon. What is the primary goal?
      WOPR: To win the game...
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Just wondering, is anyone else having issues with the game?

One of my games got an error message which I accidentally dismissed, and cant update it, the server connection thing keeps going "right round, baby right round" and cant get in if I try re log in

Anyone else having this issue? I Doubt its my internet, maybe it is
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Oceanhawk wrote:

Just wondering, is anyone else having issues with the game?

One of my games got an error message which I accidentally dismissed, and cant update it, the server connection thing keeps going "right round, baby right round" and cant get in if I try re log in

Anyone else having this issue? I Doubt its my internet, maybe it is
      Same. I just posted about that.
    • yep mine reloaded too
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu