None of this is going to be coherent, and I don't know if any of this has already been said or not, but here we go:
- I love how Hiroshima supplies a player with 'Rare Materials' ... Uh huh....
- Seriously, why Serbia on the 45 Player Map? I'm genuinely curious, do you guys have a Serb working with you or something? I'm not against it, I just wonder why Serbia was added before
BurmaMyanmar, Finland, Syria, Malaysia, Afghanistan, Angola, Bolivia and Belarus? These countries are larger and may have less of the hideous "City overlapping City" thing, like in Serbia.
- I also love how Jamaica gives dat 'rare materials' mon
- Why does Vietnam occupy Cambodia? I know that was the case in the 1970's - 1980's, but... OUT OUT OUT.
- Can you guys change NZ's military doctrine from "European" to "Western"? I mean, our army is undergoing equipment changes (I'm a New Zealander). Our Austrian Steyr AUG rifles are being replaced with AR15-type weapons from the US. Our Italian-made artillery is being replaced with US-made artillery. We've got US mgs, snipers, pistols, shotguns, ATGMs and LAVs from Canada. Surely this constitutes a "Western" doctrine?
- Please. Please please please let us build level 1 ports on island with 1 region. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?
- Why does it cost 25+ manpower a day for the Outposts? Are at least 25 people killed per day in training-related exercises?
- Becky, lemme smash. Please.
- CAN WE RENAME CITIES? I mean, at least give us the option to (for example) German-ify a Polish city. It is a bit unusual trying to be a big, militaristic German Empire when you can't smother the culture/s you have beaten. I'm super triggered when I defeat Poland as Germany and can't rename Gdansk to Danzig. Not being a WW2 freak, that's the settlement's name in German. Say if Germany takes Qingdao, it should give you the option (after you annex it) to give it the old German name for it: "Kiautschou". Say if Greece takes Istanbul, it gets the option to rename it "Constantinople" (or the more accurate Konstantinoúpolis).
- CONSTANT MARKETS! I MEAN COME ON! "Oh sorry Mr Putin, the world has no more electronics to buy". "Oh wait Mr Putin, here is 3 electronic circuit boards." The amount of market resources needs to be tripled, no, quadrupled. It's gotta be YUGETM
- How about a Level 1 AirPORT in every city. Kinda like the level 1 harbour, you can't build anything but you can just fly stuff to the area. That's all. If that'd be too generous, even give it a A BIT of upkeep.
- A unit suited to desert warfare. That'd be nice.
- "Colonel?" "Yes Mi Presidente?" "Our country defeated and secured Bolivia 3 months ago." "Yes Mi Presidente?" "WHY IS THE COUNTRY'S NAME STILL PLASTERED ALL OVER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR MAPS?" (Seriously, the country is dead. Get rid of their names on the map.)
- Please, please don't race ahead. Get one map 100% sorted out first, you never fully finished the 26 Player map, yet you went right ahead to the 45 Player map. Slow down alright? You've got great ideas but don't stretch the game too thin.
- I CURSE YOU AND YOUR DESCENDANTS FOR HALVING FUEL INCOME. YOU RUINED A 26-PLAYER GAME I'VE PLAYED FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS, I INVESTED SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT AND YOU NUKED IT WITHOUT THINKING.
- THANK YOU FOR BRINGING BACK RESOURCES IN NON-PLAYABLE NATIONS. PRAISE KEK.