UPDATE NEWS 170608: TANK DESTROYERS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how about fixing the Conventional cruse missile where it give damage I used 1 Cruse missile on an AI inf. w/9hp at first it showed 7hp damage health = 2 hp looked at another unit then came back to the AI Inf and had the 7 hp Back health=9 hp again so the cruse missile gave no damage are you just stealing our money or what? also I have noticed that not 1 of the last 10 missile I used have killed or even damaged the other units if you are not going to allow the weapon to do damage then remove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Fop-Charles wrote:

how about fixing the Conventional cruse missile where it give damage I used 1 Cruse missile on an AI inf. w/9hp at first it showed 7hp damage health = 2 hp looked at another unit then came back to the AI Inf and had the 7 hp Back health=9 hp again so the cruse missile gave no damage are you just stealing our money or what? also I have noticed that not 1 of the last 10 missile I used have killed or even damaged the other units if you are not going to allow the weapon to do damage then remove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      It is my suspicion that the unit was heavily damaged, or destroyed, but you were looking at old intel. If you click on an enemy unit you will see where it says intel from and the time. If you attack a tank that you know has 40 hp. and you do 30 hp damage, but you don't send an air unit over to recon, or have troops in range to detect them, it will show 40 hp. Because that is what the last value your intel had. A missile can't report health. If you did destroy it, but it is still showing, check the newspaper for a notice the unit was destroyed.
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.
    • Fop-Charles wrote:

So are you saying that the UAV flying over the area would not show the update and the fact that it showed the damage at first then it show the old damage stat after the fact?
      Nope. In that case that totally sounds like a bug. I just thought it was old intel, as when i first started playing i fell for that trap.
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.