UPDATE NEWS 170608: TANK DESTROYERS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UPDATE NEWS 170608: TANK DESTROYERS

Dear Players,

In two words: Tank Destroyers! Enjoy.

A Caterpillar 3126 turbocharged diesel engine drives the powerful M1134 Stryker ATGM. This long-range, Anti-Tank Guided Missile carrier is capable of firing Tube-launched, Optically-tracked, Wireless (TOW) missiles up to a range of four kilometers, piercing 1000 mm of steel armour as if it were made of cheese. The machine itself is impenetrable, incorporating basic armor, NBC protection, and automatic fire suppression systems which can all be amplified in short order depending upon the demands of the mission. And should an enemy advance anywhere near the Stryker, there is a 7.62 mm machine gun to happily greet him.

Designed to support tanks in urban environments, the BMPT-72 Terminator II, like its namesake, is a tank destroyer built to be unstoppable. Adorned with four 9M120 Ataka missile launchers, two 30mm 2A42 autocannons, two grenade launchers, one co-axial 7.62 mm PKTM machine gun, and panoramic sight for air and ground, this machine will keep moving even when the world has turned to ash. Survivability is a key feature of this tank destroyer: particular attention was paid to the placing of fuel tanks which are housed in armored compartments away from crew members, seats are bolted to the roof to protect from mine explosions from below, and there is an automatic fire suppression system designed to kill any fires that might ignite within the interior. Should the mission anticipate a deep river crossing, the BMPT can be fitted with a snorkel kit, enabling it to cross rivers up to five meters in depth.

Rolling on 8 run-flat wheels and powered by an IVECO MTCA turbocharged diesel engine, the agile Centauro is well-suited to difficult cross-country missions ranging as far as 800 Km. Most notably, the Centauro features a fully-stabilized 105 mm high-velocity rifled gun, which happens to be the same amount of firepower as the Leopard 1 main battle tank. Secondary armament measures include two 7.62 mm machine guns, one located coaxially and the other on the turret roof. The Centauro has hunter-killer capability, meaning that the commander and gunner work in unison to define, target, and destroy enemy targets within 25-35 seconds of identifying them. Sensibly enough, the all-welded steel hull Centauro is equipped with a Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) warfare protection system, and a laser warning system which can be set to trigger smoke grenade dischargers for immediate camouflage or for protection against infrared weaponry.

NEW MODELS

WESTERN TANK DESTROYER FIGHTER PROGRESSION
      • M551 Sheridan
      • M901 ITV
      • M1134 Stryker ATGM
      EASTERN TANK DESTROYER PROGRESSION
      • 2S25 Sprut-SD
      • BMPT Terminator
      • BMPT-72 Terminator II
      EUROPEAN TANK DESTROYER PROGRESSION
      • Kanonenjagdpanzer
      • AMX-10 RC
      • Centauro

BALANCING

Mobile SAM
      • Removed Secret Weapons Lab requirement
      TDS
      • Changed Secret Weapons Lab requirement from level 2 to level 1
      Conventional Cruise Missile:
      • Reduced Infantry damage from 15/25/30 to 10/15/20
      Naval vessels:
      • Corvette
        • Decreased anti-missile damage from 1.5/2/3 to 0.5/1/1.5
      • Cruiser
        • Decreased anti-missile damage from 3/4/5 to 2/3/4
      • Destroyer
        • Decreased anti-missile damage from 2/3.5/4 to 1/2/3
      • Frigate
        • Increased anti-missile damage from 3.5/4/5/6 to 4/5/6/7
      • Aircraft Carrier
        • Decreased anti-missile damage from 4/5/6/8 to 3/4/5/6
      Once again, thank you for your thoughts and suggestions. We appreciate them. Keep them coming. Share.

The world is toast.

//Your CON Crew

The post was edited 2 times, last by Wemedge ().

• Beside the always nice design for new units (The Terminator is absolutely daunting XD), I see that all tweaks you put came from discussions on the forum.

-Reducing Navy anti-missile defense and raising the frigate anti-missile capacity, to focus its role while reducing the "anti-missile" capacity due to "large naval groups"
      - Reducing structural requirements for TDS and SAM. The SAM, especially, become easy to access from early.
      - Missiles less efficient against soft targets.

Sup' nice
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Very happy with this update, besides the lovely skins. The naval stats update im extremely happy with. Nice job :D
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • My suggestion:
      Sell the Jagdpanther ( tier 1 european) to CoW and create the Kanonenjagdpanzer.
      Der Kanonenjagdpanzer, auch Jagdpanzer, Kanone 90 mm oder Kanonenjagdpanzer 4–5, genannt, abgekürzt KanJPz, war der zweite Jagdpanzer der deutschen Bundeswehr, aber der einzige mit Rohrbewaffnung.Kanonenjagdpanzer.png
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • how about u stop making pointless updates and fix what u already have screwed up. EX look at any map and read the news all of the AI countries dont have enough res to keep thier buildings. tired of seeing 100 posts in news about the stupid AI losing troops and buildings because of lack of production. U made the AI make more units now let them use the dam things. 21 air fighters in a stack, but wait thats rediculous and way easy to kill since they are apparently stupid stacking them so high but the worst part they dont even use them because oh yeah they cant do anything because they literally have no airbase in any city thats not partiially destroyed.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Germanico ().

• ai is in all browsergames stupid.
      @Germanico the Kaonenjagdpanzer looks not so bad. Or you implement the Jaguar1 or 2 Jagdpanzer
      But the Jagdpanther from 2 WW is the wrong tank in this game.
      Kanonenjagdpanzer.pngKanonenjagdpanzer.png
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Seele07 ().

• @mllr420tm - although the tone of your post makes it kinda hard to answer, I do agree with you that something is amiss with our tactical AI. We are exploring it atm and will adjust if we find an issue. Generally AI is not as important in online PVP games because the focus is on player vs player rather player vs computer. This being said I see the same stuff you are pointing out and I like it as little as you do. So we will fix it once we have time and resources for it. It's just not on the top of the list tbh.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • mllr420tm wrote:

nice of u to edit my post for me... what a joke what is a forum for if u change what i wrote to whatever u want.
      I do believe if you are so distraught about how they run their forum and their game, you are free to stop playing the FREE game... Just sayin'.

I am not sure if you ever heard the phrase you get more flys with honey than vinegar, but you should consider it.
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.
    • Another really great and appreciated update. I really hope you guys decide to change the AI timer soon though. 24 hours hours for AI to kick in and screw up my country is way too fast. If I am busy and miss one day, the AI goes insane and researches, builds and moves the most ludicrous things. Why would it think I needed so many of my forces to be moved into Canada's arctic? Was there a burning need for research into artillery?
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.
    • Seele07 wrote:

My suggestion:
      Sell the Jagdpanther ( tier 1 european) to CoW and create the Kanonenjagdpanzer.
      Der Kanonenjagdpanzer, auch Jagdpanzer, Kanone 90 mm oder Kanonenjagdpanzer 4–5, genannt, abgekürzt KanJPz, war der zweite Jagdpanzer der deutschen Bundeswehr, aber der einzige mit Rohrbewaffnung.Kanonenjagdpanzer.png
      Yes you are right!

Si tu estas en lo correcto!
      Spanish Player.
    • Seele07 wrote:

One thing must changed by the tank destroyers. Tier 2 must have more speed on the ground. This vehicles are mostly with wheels and faster than normal tanks. My suggestion Tier 2 speed= 1,5
      While i almost always air assault my TD's, I agree, with these being wheeled units, they should be at least 1.3 to match the mech, motor, and naval speed improved infantry. Tanks with improved speed are moving faster than mechanized infantry which makes no sense. Either speed up infantry or slow down tanks, imho.
      ----------------------