Roleplay: Modern world 45 player

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We are now ten active players. There is a good bunch of very interesting powers to play if you are interested. Germany, Italy, Russia, China, India, Japan... Don't hesitate, as it will make the game more interesting.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Caesar,

The next time you wish to copy my rules, I would appreciate a private message requesting their use. That being said, I do thank you for mentioning my name and giving me the appropriate credit. The rules that I came up with were also based on the work done by someone else, but I contacted them and asked permission in addition to explaining some of my changes and getting some very constructive feedback.

Had you sent me a private message, I would have also been able to let you know of some new rules that I implemented since the game began which improve the experience for the players as well as clears up certain ambiguities in the rules as were originally posted.

While it is not required, it is courteous to contact those whose work and effort that you hope to build off of and request permission, which I would have happily granted with a few new suggestions.
      “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived.”

George S. Patton Jr.
    • Oh, the thing is

Cptamerica1701 wrote:

Caesar,

The next time you wish to copy my rules, I would appreciate a private message requesting their use. That being said, I do thank you for mentioning my name and giving me the appropriate credit. The rules that I came up with were also based on the work done by someone else, but I contacted them and asked permission in addition to explaining some of my changes and getting some very constructive feedback.

Had you sent me a private message, I would have also been able to let you know of some new rules that I implemented since the game began which improve the experience for the players as well as clears up certain ambiguities in the rules as were originally posted.

While it is not required, it is courteous to contact those whose work and effort that you hope to build off of and request permission, which I would have happily granted with a few new suggestions.
      Oh, the thing is, your rules haven´t been copied. I just took them and changed them where i thought it was needed. For example, your rule of No nuclear weapons, i changed it and established that anyone can illegally, but the UNSC members can give legal permission (the Nuclear State status) to small states to investigate Nuclear weapons. Also, use of them is highly dissaproved, though not illegal.

I´m sorry if i caused misunderstandings, but i mean that i biased my rules on yours, but they have MAJOR changes. If you want to read rules personally, here they are:
      docs.google.com/document/d/1h8…vdfzQNBc/edit?usp=sharing
      "History never really says "goodbye". History says "see you later".

Eduardo Galeano