Roleplay: Modern world 45 player

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Roleplay: Modern world 45 player

      This RP game is based on the one created by CoN forum username “Cptamerica1701”. So, the rules will be similar, but with some changes and new rules, so, anyway, read them.
      CoN RP match: LOTS OF RULES.

      I welcome you to this set of the game Conflict of Nations, where we will simulate the roles of heads of state of the most important countries around the world, in the 45 player map. I hope you like this and feel comfortable, be experienced or new (specially the new ones, as they are discovering this type of game).

      The game will start in June 15th, 2017, but we will pretend in-game that the starting date is January 1st, 2018.

      One real-life day equals 2 weeks in-game.

      For example, Day 2 will be June 16th in real life, but that would be equal to January 14th-January 30th 2018.

      Map: 45 player map. The password for it will be passed in private.

      We got 5 countries and ONE ENTIRE CONTINENT still without someone: the USA, China, Japan, India, Saudi Arabia and all of AFRICA. Talk to me if you want to be in there! :D
      "History never really says "goodbye". History says "see you later".

      Eduardo Galeano

      The post was edited 6 times, last by Lord Caesar ().

    • 1. JPaps40
      2. Canada, France, Sweden
      3. JPaps40
      4. Parlimentary Democracy form of Government (Sweden)
      5. Is your first optional country in
      a. The UN?- Yes
      b. the CIS?-NO
      c. The EU? Yes, Sweden is indeed in the European Union.
      d. The NATO? - NO (actually being urged to avoid NATO Currently)
      e. The UN security council?- Yes (As of 2018)
      6. Is your country allied to any UN security council member?-Ukraine (Also joining NATO as of 2018)
      7. Oficial language in your three optional countries. You have to use
      the official language in the country in the newspaper, for role
      purposes. So, to understand other nation´s communiqués and to make
      yours, you will have to use Google Translate. (SWEDISH) (Canadians speak english/french Canadian)
      8. Give me an example of any situation of roleplay. (I mean, how would
      you communicate a declaration of war, an speech...It must be diplomatic,
      respectful and with a good orthography.)
      -"In Response to the United States withdrawal from the Paris Accord, President Johan Papsullini stated this morning his frustration with American President, Donald J. Trump in his speech this morning to his nation: "I, as well the rest of the United Nations need to meet, and discuss a plan. We need to convince the American Government of what a strong mistake it will be by pulling out of the Global Climate Change Deal. Your risk many many conflicts economically, socially, and Politically just for the cause of your own pockets, it is my frustration rate with the American President that is growing increasingly."

      9. Do you promise being active and a good roleplayer in the games?- Yes
      10: Gmail account- Sadep183@gmail.com

      quuestions/concerns: you can not copy/paste in CoN within the game, so I must say I strongly disagree with the use of google translate for the newspapers, especially since you wouldnt be able to copy/paste other nations posts into google translate.
    • Thank you for the concern, Jpaps40! It is being fixed!

      Also, here is the list of the already taken countries (It will keep being edited):

      South America

      Argentina (santyxd)
      Venezuela (Ordep32)
      Colombia (Die Imperator)

      Oceania

      Australia (moraleshhc)

      Asia

      Philippines ( Ryu Van Astrea)

      Europe

      Norway (juandiegosierraa)
      France (Opulon)
      Sweden (Valdrin00)

      Africa



      North America

      Canada (Jpaps40)
      United States (OneCheesyNacho)
      "History never really says "goodbye". History says "see you later".

      Eduardo Galeano

      The post was edited 4 times, last by Lord Caesar ().

    • Something i hate with my personality : When i see a project i find classy, i'm there "Go. Full throttle. Is that a wall ? pray for the momentum !".


      1. CoN username : Opulon
      2. Three options of countries that the applier wants to represent (The ones that want to be one of the Big Five (USA, Russia, China, Britain or France) must be very prepared. They must have studied their position with the other four very well.) : France. Sorry, but not interested in any other country, as i far i would RP it as an ignorant foreigner. Ask me to RP what Duchy from XI to XIIth century you like, but not in 2017 :p
      3. Discord username : Opulon#2630
      4. Your first optional country´s government. It should be somewhat looking like the real-life government of your country. You will be able to change it, but you must do it slowly and progressively, it must be two weeks after starting the game, as a minimun. France is a semi-presidential Republic, with a very strong Executive. We sometimes call our President a "Republican King", as he does have many powers within the State.
      5. Is your first optional country in
      a. The UN? Yes
      b. the CIS? No
      c. The EU? Yes
      d. The NATO? Yes
      e. The UN security council? Yes
      6. Is your country allied to any UN security council member? We have alliance bonds through NATO with pretty much the whole occidental world. Outside of that, we maintain an extended diplomatic network with our former colonies, See "Neocolonialism" in Wikipedia.
      7. Oficial language in your three optional countries. You have to use the official language in the country in the newspaper, for role purposes. So, to understand other nation´s communiqués and to make yours, you will have to use Google Translate. French, of course.
      8. Give me an example of any situation of roleplay. (I mean, how would you communicate a declaration of war, an speech...It must be diplomatic, respectful and with a good orthography.)

      "Suites aux récentes approches des services diplomatiques de Côte d'Ivoire, militant pour un retrait du pays des organismes d'émission de monnaie CFA, Le président Macron a tenu à rappeler la "longueur historique" des relations franco-ivoiriennes, et promis l'établissement d'une mission bilatérale pour évaluer les options possibles. La Côte d'Ivoire, en effet, dépend de nombreuses obligations financières auprès de la banque centrale française, et s'en séparer impliquerait de nombreuses contreparties et remboursements que les économistes ivoiriens qualifient de "délirantes". Les manifestations en côte d'ivoire, exigeant de leur gouvernement une secession forte du franc CFA, gagnent en intensité, criant "Mort au colonialisme". La Banque centrale française, de son côté, rappelle que les avantages fiscaux du Franc CFA, imprimé par Paris, aide à garantir le développement rapide des pays de la zone économique ouest-africaine, à hauteur de 40% plus que les pays n'en faisant pas partie. Le FMI a corroboré ces statistiques, ajoutant que les indicateurs économiques des pays de CentreAfrique étaient "tous dans le vert" malgré les protestations d'ONG pointant l'augmentation du gap social et de la pauvreté"

      9. Do you promise being active and a good roleplayer in the games? Yes. More than that, i promise that i will not be a power-hungry land-grabber, trying to recreate Napoleonic Empire or something stupid in this style. I'm the kind of guy you can come to speak as a game master and say "dude, i think that for the course of the RP, it would be better if you let X win this one, or if you ceded this point to Y". If you point is sensible, i will not say "But i am RIGHT by the rules" ---> i have been GM myself, and i know it's hard. I'll concur to make the RP a agreable narrative. "Everyone is partly in charge of the fun of his neighbours"

      10: Gmail account : Will give it in private if you take me.
      11. Questions, doubts: I recommand using english only, and local languages "in addition" if the player wants it. Reason : Explained by the guy above me.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Hey I would like to apply.

      1. CoN username: Valdrin00
      2. Three options of countries that the applier wants to represent (The ones that want to be one of the Big Five (USA, Russia, China, Britain or France) must be very prepared. They must have studied their position with the other four very well.)

      1:Sweden,
      2:Any rekommendations?
      3. Discord username Valdrin#7800
      4. Your first optional country´s government. It should be somewhat looking like the real-life government of your country. You will be able to change it, but you must do it slowly and progressively, it must be two weeks after starting the game, as a minimun. Jimmie Åkesson, from SD party.


      Their ideology is:


      5. Is your first optional country in
      a. The UN? Yes
      b. the CIS? I am not sure
      c. The EU?
      d. The NATO? No
      e. The UN security council? No
      6. Is your country allied to any UN security council member? Yes
      7. Give me an example of any situation of roleplay. (I mean, how would you communicate a declaration of war, an speech...It must be diplomatic, respectful and with a good orthography.)

      Vattenfall AB has proposed a fourth generation Nuclear Reactor to be built in Luleå, Bensby. It will be an Evolutionary, economical and much improved than the current third generation. We see huge potential in this, nations like India, Japan and even our neighbour Finland has huge investments in this and we should do it to. India is currently developing an Advanced Heavy-Water reactor. With Indian cooperation we can accomplish many things.
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      or

      Jimmy Åkesson, with his new powers, manages to raise the Swedish Military Spending high enough to reach not only NATO standards but also the Spending Percentage of the States. From the signing of the bill by Jimmy Åkesson, 3.3% of the GDP would go to Military spending now giving the Military a total of 16.617 Billion USD. Although this number was undoubtedly smaller than the 598 Billion for the States or 146 Billion for China, it was a Sizeable amount for Sweden. The new increase to the Budget was also another way to Support Sweden's Growing Defence Industry, this way there could be more money for them to Research & Develop. To prove his point after the signing of the Agreement, Jimmy Åkesson also signed a HUGE Business Loan of 22.9 Billion to Swedish Defence companies which would be payed over the Next year. Here is how the investment Loan is shared between 8 different Companies:• 7.7 Billion for SAAB AB •4.5 Billion for BAE Systems (Bofors, C-ITS and Hägglunds)•2.9 Billion for BAE Systems AB•1.8 Billion for Karlskronavalvet•1 Billion for Volvo Defense•1 Billion for Hägglund & Söner•1 Billion for other companies After the Signing of the Bill and the Loaning agreement, Jimmy Åkesson widely publicised these events to gain support on the Swedish people. This was mostly because of the fact that this was about all Sweden would spend for a while due to their Investments on both Military and Green Energy Recently.

      8. Do you promise being active and a good roleplayer in the games? Yes!
      9. Gmail account 00valdrin@gmail.com
      10. Questions, doubts: I really would like to have sweden since am from sweden and can Rp very good as them.
    • Sweet I love this idea of a RP Game here's my application.

      1. OneCheesyNacho
      2.USA, Iran, or Brazil
      3. Don't have a discord
      4. Iran's - Supreme Leader (has all control over economics, environment, foreign policy, etc)
      5.
      UN - Yes
      CIS - No
      EU - No
      NATO - No
      UN Security Council - No
      6. Russia & China
      7. USA - English, Iran - Persian, Brazil - Portugese
      8. (In Persian for Iran)


      ایران نیروهای مسلح بسیج کرده است

      امروز، رهبر سفارش به شروع به افزایش سطح آگاهی نیروهای مسلح ایران صادر کرده است. علت این است که به علت تحریم های تجاری عظیم که توسط عربستان سعودی قرار گرفته است. سازمان ملل در حال حاضر در جلسه به حل این مسئله، اما ایران خواسته است عمل است. در حال حاضر، رهبر "ایران تا به هر چیزی به تحریک چنین عمل انجام شده توسط عربستان سعودی، به خونریزی منابع ما انجام می شود. مثل همیشه ما امیدواریم که سازمان ملل می تواند این موضوع را برای ما حل کند، و که ما مجبور به ریختن خون.9. Yes sir, all I hope is that the nations you recruit will follow these guidelines. I will apply all of the standardsthat you have set to their fullest.10. Private, I'll pass it on if you recruit me11. What about WMD's? Shouldn't the big nations with the stockpiles in real life be allowed to research them? And can it be banned for nations who don't have them in real life?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by OneCheesyNacho ().

    • OneCheesyNacho wrote:

      Sweet I love this idea of a RP Game here's my application.

      1. OneCheesyNacho
      2.USA, Iran, or Brazil
      3. Don't have a discord
      4. Iran's - Supreme Leader (has all control over economics, environment, foreign policy, etc)
      5.
      UN - Yes
      CIS - No
      EU - No
      NATO - No
      UN Security Council - No
      6. Russia & China
      7. USA - English, Iran - Persian, Brazil - Portugese
      8. (In Persian for Iran)

      ایران نیروهای مسلح بسیج
      Hey, i´m glad you applied, but you should correct the point 7, that must be an example of roleplay, it is described in the original post.
      "History never really says "goodbye". History says "see you later".

      Eduardo Galeano
    • Valdrin wrote:

      Hey I would like to apply.

      1. CoN username: Valdrin00
      2. Three options of countries that the applier wants to represent (The ones that want to be one of the Big Five (USA, Russia, China, Britain or France) must be very prepared. They must have studied their position with the other four very well.)

      1:Sweden,
      2:Any rekommendations?
      3. Discord username Valdrin#7800
      4. Your first optional country´s government. It should be somewhat looking like the real-life government of your country. You will be able to change it, but you must do it slowly and progressively, it must be two weeks after starting the game, as a minimun. Jimmie Åkesson, from SD party.


      Their ideology is:


      5. Is your first optional country in
      a. The UN? Yes
      b. the CIS? I am not sure
      c. The EU?
      d. The NATO? No
      e. The UN security council? No
      6. Is your country allied to any UN security council member? Yes
      7. Give me an example of any situation of roleplay. (I mean, how would you communicate a declaration of war, an speech...It must be diplomatic, respectful and with a good orthography.)

      Vattenfall AB has proposed a fourth generation Nuclear Reactor to be built in Luleå, Bensby. It will be an Evolutionary, economical and much improved than the current third generation. We see huge potential in this, nations like India, Japan and even our neighbour Finland has huge investments in this and we should do it to. India is currently developing an Advanced Heavy-Water reactor. With Indian cooperation we can accomplish many things.
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      or

      Jimmy Åkesson, with his new powers, manages to raise the Swedish Military Spending high enough to reach not only NATO standards but also the Spending Percentage of the States. From the signing of the bill by Jimmy Åkesson, 3.3% of the GDP would go to Military spending now giving the Military a total of 16.617 Billion USD. Although this number was undoubtedly smaller than the 598 Billion for the States or 146 Billion for China, it was a Sizeable amount for Sweden. The new increase to the Budget was also another way to Support Sweden's Growing Defence Industry, this way there could be more money for them to Research & Develop. To prove his point after the signing of the Agreement, Jimmy Åkesson also signed a HUGE Business Loan of 22.9 Billion to Swedish Defence companies which would be payed over the Next year. Here is how the investment Loan is shared between 8 different Companies:• 7.7 Billion for SAAB AB •4.5 Billion for BAE Systems (Bofors, C-ITS and Hägglunds)•2.9 Billion for BAE Systems AB•1.8 Billion for Karlskronavalvet•1 Billion for Volvo Defense•1 Billion for Hägglund & Söner•1 Billion for other companies After the Signing of the Bill and the Loaning agreement, Jimmy Åkesson widely publicised these events to gain support on the Swedish people. This was mostly because of the fact that this was about all Sweden would spend for a while due to their Investments on both Military and Green Energy Recently.

      8. Do you promise being active and a good roleplayer in the games? Yes!
      9. Gmail account 00valdrin@gmail.com
      10. Questions, doubts: I really would like to have sweden since am from sweden and can Rp very good as them.
      I am gonna see if the one that already has Sweden changes for Norway. I will send you a message when i do it. Ok?
      "History never really says "goodbye". History says "see you later".

      Eduardo Galeano
    • Lord Caesar wrote:

      OneCheesyNacho wrote:

      Sweet I love this idea of a RP Game here's my application.

      1. OneCheesyNacho
      2.USA, Iran, or Brazil
      3. Don't have a discord
      4. Iran's - Supreme Leader (has all control over economics, environment, foreign policy, etc)
      5.
      UN - Yes
      CIS - No
      EU - No
      NATO - No
      UN Security Council - No
      6. Russia & China
      7. USA - English, Iran - Persian, Brazil - Portugese
      8. (In Persian for Iran)

      ایران نیروهای مسلح بسیج
      Hey, i´m glad you applied, but you should correct the point 7, that must be an example of roleplay, it is described in the original post.
      It said the main languages in the countries you would like to play as, beside the example of RP is down below in Persian
    • Lord Caesar wrote:




      Anyone that wants to register, please reply me with:

      1. CoN username
      2. Three options of countries that the applier wants to represent (The ones that want to be one of the Big Five (USA, Russia, China, Britain or France) must be very prepared. They must have studied their position with the other four very well.)
      3. Discord username
      4. Your first optional country´s government. It should be somewhat looking like the real-life government of your country. You will be able to change it, but you must do it slowly and progressively, it must be two weeks after starting the game, as a minimun.
      5. Is your first optional country in
      a. The UN?
      b. the CIS?
      c. The EU?
      d. The NATO?
      e. The UN security council?
      6. Is your country allied to any UN security council member?
      7. Give me an example of any situation of roleplay. (I mean, how would you communicate a declaration of war, an speech...It must be diplomatic, respectful and with a good orthography.)
      8. Do you promise being active and a good roleplayer in the games?
      9. Gmail account
      10. Questions, doubts:

      I´m gonna make an example, and explain each point:

      1. Lordpotatoesfuhrer (your CoN username)

      2. I would like to be Russia, or Italy, or China. (the countries you would like to be. As this player wants to be a UNSC country, he must be a very well prepared player.)

      3. Lpotatoesf (discord is an application, that is very useful for gamers. If you don´t have an account there, register there before doing so here. CHECK YOUR DISCORD DAILY.).

      4. Russia has a semipresidencialist, constitutional republic (your first country´s REAL LIFE system. Remember, you will be able to change it if you want, but that will take time)

      5. Russia is a member of the UN, the CIS and the UNSC (the organizations your real-life first optional country belongs to).

      6. Russia is allied to China, apart from being itself a member. (the alliances your country has inside the UNSC)


      7. RUSSIA PRONOUNCES ITSELF ABOUT TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE MOSCOW METRO: The Russian Minister of the Interior, along with the Russian Minister of Defense had claimed in a conference made some hours after the incident that "each Russian death will soon be remembered by it´s assassins, through the fire of the airstrikes and the bullets from our soldiers. We officially announce the start of a Russian military ground intervention in Syria, against ISIL and the rebels that have conspired on our government, on the people, on Russia." Public support for the Anti terrorist campaign has rised in a 52% since the attacks. Actually, a memorial is being held to commemorate the 67 victims of the suicide car that exploded in red square yesterday. (This is a RP example of Russia, making a communiqué against an hypothetical terrorist attack in Moscow. Of course, it should be in Russian language, since public communiqués must be in country´s official language, unless, i said before, it´s a declaration of war.)

      8. Yes, i do.

      9. jackie11s@gmail.com (Its for sharing some drive documents with you: the list of players, where you can see the country that you will represent in the game and the entire document of rules. BE SURE OF CHECKING YOUR DRIVE A DAY AFTER REGISTERING, So you can read the rules).

      10. No questions (if you have any doubt about rules, gameplay, or roleplay, be sure to ask me! :) )
      If you see at point seven, i say how would you communicate in the newspaper if something happens, i also posted an example. So, please, do it folowing the example :)
      "History never really says "goodbye". History says "see you later".

      Eduardo Galeano
    • Lord Caesar wrote:

      Lord Caesar wrote:

      Anyone that wants to register, please reply me with:

      1. CoN username
      2. Three options of countries that the applier wants to represent (The ones that want to be one of the Big Five (USA, Russia, China, Britain or France) must be very prepared. They must have studied their position with the other four very well.)
      3. Discord username
      4. Your first optional country´s government. It should be somewhat looking like the real-life government of your country. You will be able to change it, but you must do it slowly and progressively, it must be two weeks after starting the game, as a minimun.
      5. Is your first optional country in
      a. The UN?
      b. the CIS?
      c. The EU?
      d. The NATO?
      e. The UN security council?
      6. Is your country allied to any UN security council member?
      7. Give me an example of any situation of roleplay. (I mean, how would you communicate a declaration of war, an speech...It must be diplomatic, respectful and with a good orthography.)
      8. Do you promise being active and a good roleplayer in the games?
      9. Gmail account
      10. Questions, doubts:

      I´m gonna make an example, and explain each point:

      1. Lordpotatoesfuhrer (your CoN username)

      2. I would like to be Russia, or Italy, or China. (the countries you would like to be. As this player wants to be a UNSC country, he must be a very well prepared player.)

      3. Lpotatoesf (discord is an application, that is very useful for gamers. If you don´t have an account there, register there before doing so here. CHECK YOUR DISCORD DAILY.).

      4. Russia has a semipresidencialist, constitutional republic (your first country´s REAL LIFE system. Remember, you will be able to change it if you want, but that will take time)

      5. Russia is a member of the UN, the CIS and the UNSC (the organizations your real-life first optional country belongs to).

      6. Russia is allied to China, apart from being itself a member. (the alliances your country has inside the UNSC)


      7. RUSSIA PRONOUNCES ITSELF ABOUT TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE MOSCOW METRO: The Russian Minister of the Interior, along with the Russian Minister of Defense had claimed in a conference made some hours after the incident that "each Russian death will soon be remembered by it´s assassins, through the fire of the airstrikes and the bullets from our soldiers. We officially announce the start of a Russian military ground intervention in Syria, against ISIL and the rebels that have conspired on our government, on the people, on Russia." Public support for the Anti terrorist campaign has rised in a 52% since the attacks. Actually, a memorial is being held to commemorate the 67 victims of the suicide car that exploded in red square yesterday. (This is a RP example of Russia, making a communiqué against an hypothetical terrorist attack in Moscow. Of course, it should be in Russian language, since public communiqués must be in country´s official language, unless, i said before, it´s a declaration of war.)

      8. Yes, i do.

      9. jackie11s@gmail.com (Its for sharing some drive documents with you: the list of players, where you can see the country that you will represent in the game and the entire document of rules. BE SURE OF CHECKING YOUR DRIVE A DAY AFTER REGISTERING, So you can read the rules).

      10. No questions (if you have any doubt about rules, gameplay, or roleplay, be sure to ask me! :) )
      If you see at point seven, i say how would you communicate in the newspaper if something happens, i also posted an example. So, please, do it folowing the example :)
      I just said that the RP example was down below
    • Btw, the creator has changed the rule, as it's hard to copy paste daily paper writings :/. We are supposed to do it in english. But hey, at least, we know you will fit to your country :p
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.