Dudas / Dudes?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dudas / Dudes?

Saludos a todos los presento me presento soy Leon Ferrero un Español poseo las siguientes dudas:

1. ¿La Inteligencia Artificial que tanto puede desarrollar sus Fuerzas Armadas?

2.¿La Inteligencia Artificial que tanto puede llegar a mejorar sus ciudadanes y por lo general con que tipo de edificios?

3.¿La Inteligencia Artificial puede cambiar el estado diplomatico con un jugador de paz a alianza militar o otro tipo o tiene limites?

4.¿Como puedes promover las relaciones diplomaticas con la Inteligencia Artificial?

5.¿Es mejor invadir en los inicios un pais dirigido por Inteligencia Artificial o esperar que se desarrollen sus empresas?
      (Por favor ser detallista en indicar dias, sugerencias de estrategia y tacticas a su vez la posible duracion de una guerra total.)

6.¿Al tu realizar la accion de conquistar una ciudad destruyes los edificios o no como queda la ciudad por lo general?

7.¿Como mantener la moral durante la guerra y evitar victimas inocentes?

8.¿Los modos de estrategia a usar son Economia (Dedicado 100%100 a la economia para producir y vender en paz), Militar (Dedicado 100%100 en lograr un mayor poder militar belico para conquistar recursos) y finalmente Diplomacia (Dedicado 100%100 en establecer relaciones diplomaticas que eviten al enemigo).

Agradezcp su atencion y pronta respuestas de parte del personal capacitado.

Greetings to all present I am Leon Ferrero I present a Spanish I have the following doubts:

1. The Artificial Intelligence that so much can develop its Armed Forces?

2. Artificial Intelligence that can both improve your citizens and usually what kind of buildings?

3.Is Artificial Intelligence can change the diplomatic status with a peace player to military or other alliance or has limits?

4. How can you promote diplomatic relations with Artificial Intelligence?

5. Is it better to invade in the beginnings a country directed by

Artificial Intelligence or to expect that their companies will be
      developed?
      (Please be detailed in indicating days, strategy suggestions and tactics in turn the possible duration of a total war.)

6. When you perform the action of conquering a city destroy the buildings or not as the city usually remains?

7. How to maintain morale during the war and avoid innocent victims?

The modes of strategy to use are Economy (Dedicated 100% 100 to the
      economy to produce and sell in peace), Military (Dedicated 100% 100 to
      achieve greater military power to win war resources) and finally
      Diplomacy (Dedicated 100 % 100 in establishing diplomatic relations that avoid the enemy).

Thank you for your attention and prompt responses from the trained staff.
      Spanish Player.
    • lo siento bro, la mayoría de nosotros somos todos 'Merica o sólo nosotros inglés.
      Odio usar Español... molesto su uso.
      As always just my 2 cents

Use Helicopters, Special forces or Stealth. Use your head to play - not the missile button. - Germanico

These terrorists aren't trying to kill us because we offended them. They attack us because they want to impose their view of the world on as many people as they can, and America is standing in their way. - Marco Rubio
    • el google translate es malo, así que es difícil de entender
      As always just my 2 cents

Use Helicopters, Special forces or Stealth. Use your head to play - not the missile button. - Germanico

These terrorists aren't trying to kill us because we offended them. They attack us because they want to impose their view of the world on as many people as they can, and America is standing in their way. - Marco Rubio