Point system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Point system

i do not understand why the points required to win a 45 person match have been reduced so much. i am now in a position where i have been preparing for a major war with the remaining nations but it doesnt look like it will happen since you only need a small section of the earths land in order to win the match.

really disappointed i wont be able to put to use radars that detect stealth, s300 systems, and or stealth aircraft. i play as serbia and only hold on to europe and saudi arabia yet im on the brink of victory. absolutely murdered my plans and strategy.
    • It is a programing mistake. It has to be because Challenge matches and team games are not even possible right now.
      If you create a team game with over 12 people... you start out with more VP than is needed to win the game.
      So at the end of the first day... i assume that whoever has the most VP is the winner.

This can't be on purpose and I am confident they will fix it.
      But I do not think they can fix the challenge matches though. At least our record is exactly as it would be had we run our matches to their natural conclusion.
    • BulletToof wrote:

i just read the update notes from yesterday (june 15) and apparently 1250 is what they meant to do.....
      Nah. They intended to set it to 1250 but they only had single play in mind.
      A 14 or 15 player team starts out with MORE than 1250.
      So all games can only last till the end of day 1?
      Why even have research, buildings, or anything?

They did not intend to do this to team games. But they did completely forget about team games when making their adjustment. That in itself is concerning.
      I believe that team games should be the focus, as they are the end game of CON. And the end game material of every game is directly tied to its longevity.