Re: Game Shortages on Friday the 16th of June

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's one of the multiple unintended consequences this update had on the game. I'm assuming they were unintended.

1 - Matches closed out en masse. I went from 7 games to 3 overnight and have heard the same from other players. This puts a strain on the number of matches available with so many more people wanting to join in.

2 - This will put a huge damper on economic development in the game and we will have to change your strategy now. The level 5/6 builds really get built near the end of the game when you have materials available because of the economic advances you made earlier. This new setup will favor getting military power quick and zerging.

3 - Alliance Matches got really weird now. If you only need such a small amount to win, it can be achieved in less than a week. I'm not sure if the purpose was to make them short on purpose to get more people involved with quicker games, but now any Alliance can spend $20 bucks and blitz on the first day.

4 - Alliances will become more volatile and they are already on the brink of extinction. The players really enjoying the Alliance matches are currently suffering the most as the game gets geared towards Pick Up Battles with Randoms (PUBS). I understand you are probably making more money of the 1,000 new players paying $5 per Security Council Subscription, but in the long run you are not going to keep those players unless they feel like part of a community. The Alliances are part of what should be keeping players around. Please show Alliances some love!