Rogue State??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rogue State??

What is it suddenly with rogue state?

This has happenedseveral times out of the blue. A far inferior rogue state force takes over a city which is defended by a far superior force; then the defending force has to drive anything up to 90 minutes to get to the city they are already in, in order to fight off rogue state. This is frankly ridiculous, and needs to be addressed !!
    • Agony wrote:

As far as I am aware if a rogue state situation occurs they garrisoned troops should automatically engage them. Only if overcome by the insurgents should you have to drive troops into the city. Someone correct me if I am wrong

That's what I understood to be the case.

But suddenly it's not working like that. The troops already in the city have to drive into the city they are already in - which is crazy, especially when you have a garrison of 199 HP and the rogue state are only 30 hp.

There's the additional problem that morale increase has been slowed up mightily (as someone else pointed out); which means its' much more likely to occur.

Something very weird going on.
    • The rogue state is out of control, in the game I am in now I have 4 cities in which there are 4 rogue units in each totalling 100 each. I am spending more time battling them. I didnt encounter this strong a force when i first attacked. I am totally stopped right now for at least the past 5 days trying to rectify this. I have gotten little to no where. Ready to quit the game.
      why does it take so long for morale to increase? what makes it increase?

The rogue state needs to be drastically changed