Security Council

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Security Council

So guys, I'm not a big one to create threads or toss ideas out into the ring but I have a small idea I would like to see:
      What if SC members got to have a colored band around their name that said Security Council on the forums? it would be a cool way of showing off that we/they are supporters and be a small prestige perk... lemme know what u think!
      As always just my 2 cents

Use Helicopters, Special forces or Stealth. Use your head to play - not the missile button. - Germanico

These terrorists aren't trying to kill us because we offended them. They attack us because they want to impose their view of the world on as many people as they can, and America is standing in their way. - Marco Rubio
    • Personally i would like to see the security council members who are regular donator start off with advanced tech, even if its day two tech on all units. I never touch fire control and build queuing is only good if you have the resources in the first place which in early games is not likely as you build, research and expand, build queuing is also negated by long build times, even if i sleep 8 hours later most things haven't finished building.. I am going to let mine lapse because i see no real advantage to having it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by antisocialnz ().

• antisocialnz wrote:

Personally i would like to see the security council members who are regular donator start off with advanced tech, even if its day two tech on all units. I never touch fire control and build queuing is only good if you have the resources in the first place which in early games is not likely as you build, research and expand. I am going to let mine lapse because i see no real advantage to having it
      I don't agree at all. If this game becomes pay-to-play then I would immediately abandon it. Not if they charged every player a fee, that's fine, but a u-win-if-you-fork-over-some-cash is just not fun. I just would like to see players who are supporting the game recognized.
      As always just my 2 cents

Use Helicopters, Special forces or Stealth. Use your head to play - not the missile button. - Germanico

These terrorists aren't trying to kill us because we offended them. They attack us because they want to impose their view of the world on as many people as they can, and America is standing in their way. - Marco Rubio
    • Its already pay to win or play i already won all of my rounds because i can throw $100 USD per round on , I am not saying everyone should pay to play i am saying the benefits are not worth having and that having a tech advantage or similar should be considered for those willing to pay for a enhanced membership.

Unfortunately that is the way of the wicked world, those prepared to pay are the ones paying to keep this game hosted, online, updated and developed for those not prepared to pay and to stop the staff from having to just eat bake beans and 2 minute noodles.

There is nothing wrong with your idea but I see no real advantage to having security council membership and that needs to be looked at with other advantages other than what is on offer or a gold star or similar on the forum account.

What is on offer presently wont entice me to keep it.
      Files
      • payments.JPG

(88.44 kB, downloaded 4 times, last: )

The post was edited 5 times, last by antisocialnz ().