In-Game Alliance Communication

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In-Game Alliance Communication

I know this will be slightly confusing for some and make complete sense to others.

There are two types of Alliances in the Game and I am proposing a slight name change, plus a communication suggestion.

1 - The first type of Alliance is outside of the in game, meaning those are ranked Alliances and have 20 members etc.... You know the common Alliance.

2 - The second type of Alliance is temporary and in game only. The team settings when you make a game, creates 2-3 teams in game.

Here is what I am suggesting:

First - We increase it to 6 Teams (this would enable smaller teams with active players).

Second - We rename them to Alpha Team, Bravo Team, Charlie Team.....etc (less confusion with the different alliances)

Third - In game communication is impossible for these teams unless you cut and paste messages to each member. Would it be possible to add a multi message system for these alliances?

Regards,

B2