Where are all the French terrorities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where are all the French terrorities

I took all the regions of France , its bloody annoying because i want to end the war as its a negative count against my Morale. Someone pointed out i needed to look at the diplomacy screen and see how many provinces there were left, i swear it was one and somene pointed out New Caledonia near Aussie so after several days travel my marine unit took it.

Yet i am still at war with France and its still showing one province, have i missed an island somewhere else?

Does it matter it was a player and not AI and that is why the war is not ending, am i and others going to be stuck on wars we cannot end counting against us morale wise?

Does anyone have a list of territories for other countries or is there a thread?

The post was edited 2 times, last by antisocialnz ().

• Hi antisocialnz,
      In order to find that one last remaining province in such situation, simply click on name of the country in Diplomacy Panel. In your case, the last remaining french province is Kerguelen Islands. Such provinces exist in order to give some tactical advantage to their owners, and while doing so, they also tend to be the ones left after long war. We're aware of the fact that it might be a chore to conquer them all, and we will be introducing a proper solution.
    • La Grande Nation and their Colonies err... I mean oversea Departments. hehe. ;)

This being said: we have added a "surrender" feature to the backlog and I would like to start working on it once we have a bit of air. It will allow for a more realistic gameplay with nations surrendering at a certain, visible, point in time.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

La Grande Nation and their Colonies err... I mean oversea Departments. hehe. ;)

This being said: we have added a "surrender" feature to the backlog and I would like to start working on it once we have a bit of air. It will allow for a more realistic gameplay with nations surrendering at a certain, visible, point in time.

//G
      Laugh, but because of this trick, at each election, one intelligent guy manages to get a seat in the assembly, with merely 5 000 people voting for him, because he's the representative of St Pierre & Micquelon, or another rock in the middle of the ocean :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.