Ma Deuce is Recruiting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ma Deuce is Recruiting

The Ma Deuce .50 cal, packs hell of a punch.
      Ma Duece.jpg
      So do we..

Originally started on COW Ma Deuce has now been started up on CON and is Recruiting here,

Our alliance is about 2 years old and consists of mostly adult people, 30+
      We are an old bunch so prefer adults.. (18+)

Team play is obligatory, we place heavy emphasis on it. Non team players will not fit in.
      We use discord which will be provided on request. And most are very active on COW, the discord were using is for COW and CON games, some of those COW players will be joining on CON now.

Activity is important and an occasional hello don't do anyone no harm.
      Using either Discord or alliance chat is obligatory,

If you don't say hi once in a while then its bye.. Simple as that.

Apart from that we don not have any rules, just have fun!

Catch you on the flip-side.

p.s. if you need to know anything, don't hesitate to ask, know just about everything about the game by now. And we are a helpful bunch.
      - Give me a lever long enough, and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world -
    • total newb here. been looking for a game like this. never had time to get into one, but now after being disabled from work got all the time in the world. tried 2 maps by myself but every quit in 3 day. So, Im loyal, looking for a bunch of guys who like team work, dont put up with bull shet, but I do like to have fun. just need the right group of group of guys to teach me and hopefully get in a good map on a day1 map. let me know what you think

Thanks,

Kill