Wow here is a thought.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow here is a thought.

Its funny you want us to spend 500 gold to boost moral, and yet I have cities that can revolt now as half the server has declared on me lol I also have noticed that cities I have had for almost a month are ready to revolt due to the negative points from being at war with 8 countries well 7 now, every time I kill someone or whatever another AI declares. So might I suggest making something that's a tad cheaper than a bunker to help out with this problem. Anyways thanks for letting me vent :)
    • Could be things like throws parade (think Soviet style etc) or gives out free wifi or something as the people rejoice at the benevolence of il duce. That is probably factored into that gold cost though.

Or part of your intel. So instead of spying, espionage, etc against other countries you could hire for propaganda within your own country to boost national pride etc. The more agents you hire for this the more they go on your network news to spin in your favor. When I can get into my game I will look to make sure this is not already a feature.
      Ain't Nothing But A Thing!
    • Not bad ideas, was just venting about spending money and as of a couple hrs ago watching 2 cities I spent money on revolt, got them back already just should never have lost to revolt, another player is one thing, that's my fault. You look at my map and it looks as if the world is on fire from all the smoke. ROFL
    • No, I understand. That is an issue with FtP formats. I still cannot get into my main game and it just advanced a day. This is the second computer I have tried and I am about to pull out another.

Some things in this game seem a tad steep for what it gets you. Especially when what you pay for is so fleeting and could be gone in a flash.

I had 4 cities in one nation revolt and I had divisions in each of those cities.
      Ain't Nothing But A Thing!
    • A week back someone was talking about there being an absurd uptick in the number of revolts going on. Mod said there was no change to the game. But I saw it too. At first I thought it was sabotage. You talk about using gold to quell rebellion, but this game also lets people spend gold to cause their enemies to go into rebellion. Always keep that in mind. But it's happened far too much now for it to be someone spending gold. I've actually had cities where there's 2 rebels, by the time I kill one and I'm working on a second, a third appears! I've found two cities that had gone into rebellion for a little while and now have over 6 units each! I can't even conquer them. They have hundreds of HP.

I would like to point out, I rarely complain in these forums, especially when I'm just making suggestions. This isn't a complaint either. I enjoy this game a lot. I love how hard people work on it. While I haven't personally spent money it, I have accumulated several hours of labor acquiring gold through various offers which in turn made money for this game, so rather than me spending money on this game I have independently contracted for this game and made this game money.

In fact even these annoying rebels have proven a boon in one way. I've had to spend so much time and energy fighting rebels, it's greatly advanced my victory points. That's good programming.
    • J1DW I spent 4 hrs last night taking back cities and provinces yesterday lol But being I am new to the game and see they have been trying to make changes I do not want to sound like a whiner! BUT until they get this fixed I will not spend another penny as it is just a waste when boosting moral. I am hoping to make a huge push today and finish this game so I don't have to deal with it any longer lol And go to my other one that I have not had 1 rebel yet, maybe I have just been lucky there :D
    • You just need to change your play style from attack everyone at once to attacking a couple.

The more countries you attack now at once the higher your negative morale bar. the world hates you therefore revolts happen, morale takes longer to increase in regions or cities you take over and more random countries declare on you.

I have gotten around this by just focusing on one or two countries to war at a time, finishing them off completely by taking all of there regions so that they are off my war database.

I have not spent a penny on boasting any morale in my cities and i have taken France, Germany, Poland, Spain and Russia in my current game, all of them have recovered without revolting more than once by keeping my war database limited to no more than two countries.
    • antisocialnz, just before all this started I was at war with 1 not 2 not 3 but 1 country my ave moral was running I believe mid to upper 70's I had a alliance of countries declare on me as I was the biggest, I help off every single attack and was rebuilding when 2 AI's declared on me and I had a total of 8 countries at war with me. So it was not like I was trying to kill the whole map! But had no choice after all that happened. So please don't tell me I need to change my game play, I had no choice. OH and after I would kill one off and it leave my war with total another AI would declare. Not that it matters now won the game today, 1572 in gold to make up for my problems lol But thank you for trying to help!
    • The current status of morale is bad for every aspect of the game.

- Solo pub players are complaining that far too much effort and time needs to be put into the game. It has been suggested that gold is required to manage morale now.

- Team games were not considered when these changes were made. In a team game is it normal and average to be at war with 10 or more nations. The more skilled the players, the more wars are required. Take the problems that the pub players are having and multiply them.

- Gold spenders are under attack and are being forced to stop using gold. If you expand your economy and conquest with gold under the new morale system, you cant even come close to sustaining your territories without spending $30 to $40 dollars per day afterwards.
      I have a game where i used over 1 million gold to get to a certain point, Now i can no longer fight the enemy. I had 31 rogue pops 4 days ago. 31 3 days ago. 45 2 days ago and 48 today. I refuse to spend that kind of money just to fight rogue pops. I am letting it all go bust. It is a little better now, but at one point I had -21 civilian, -42 fuel, -30 war. There is no way to stabilize this.

We're not going to spend gold to fight 40+ rogue pops.
      I wont be spending any more until this is changed.