Disbandment of Units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lordwhiteblade wrote:

I think the main problem is still K/D ratios. If people knew they were going to lose a war they would just delete all of their units so as to not damage their ratio. Of course, one solution to that is to have a unit count as destroyed if it is disbanded.
      First of all, I am seriously shocked that anyone's KDR would be a concern of anyone except their own, but secondly, it makes no sense that someone wanting to get rid of their useless resource draining corvettes mid game should have them counted as destroyed. I mean what insane logistical body exists anywhere in the world that counts decommissioned ships as destroyed? Thirdly, even if you were KDR obsessed and wanted them counted as destroyed, this still wouldn't do any good for the attacker's KDR in your "worrisome scenario" of "what if they delete all their units". He (attacker) would still be getting screwed (from your opinion) out of those kills - But in any case, since I'm not KDR obsessed, I think the lack of a win is penalty enough.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Lordwhiteblade wrote:

I think the main problem is still K/D ratios. If people knew they were going to lose a war they would just delete all of their units so as to not damage their ratio. Of course, one solution to that is to have a unit count as destroyed if it is disbanded.
      Somebody already said something about this. what i understood is that if you disband a unit, whatever unit did the most damage to it would be creditted for the kill. if most of the damage came from using rush, then it would simply count as the unit being destroyed.