HELICOPTER UPDATE 170706

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DevinMacGregor wrote:

As well as the SR-71 which is a recon plane was sold to the EU as a stealth bomber? No wonder they have money troubles. The damn thing leaks fuel like a sieve till it gets to cruising speed, ie it heats up then seals. It is a damn rocket ship. Where do the bombs go?
    Heat causes objects to expand, imagine how fast that thing is going and the heat it will have to handle. Hence they had to calculate for it expanding once airborne. So in turn on the ground it drips drips drips

( Sorry if you already knew this and I didnt pick up on your joking ha)
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
    - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
    - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
    - Sun Tzu
  • Any idea on when the update that allows us to trade will be back? As it is I can't even make military pacts or right away agreements.
    ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.
  • Just responding to the first page, Gunships are used for dealing with soft targets I.E. Dealing with Infantry targets, not for armor. Attack Helicopters are used for dealing with soft targets and with armored targets because that is what they are made for. Look at the Apache, or the Viper, and the uh, whatever is coming next? They are made to just kill everything. To be honest, I think that the AH-6 should be replaced with the Hog, the MD 500 Defender should be replaced with a UH-60 Gunship Variant, and then the Venom should be replaced with the UH-72 Lakota Armed Scout (The US Army's newest Utility Helicopter). Just because those were made to be gunships..
    "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine