ZSU vs missile

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ZSU vs missile

I've made a test, someone shot 1 missile (lvl1, 4 HP) on a group of 2 ZSU (AA), with 2.5 against missiles attribute (each).
      At the impact, the missile was destroyed (what a surprise...), but 1 of my ZSU was destroyed too.
      Question: what is the point with this anti-missile system ? Even with a 2.5*2 = 5 I can't repel a 4 HP missile ???
      I mean , anti missile stat or 0 leads to exactly to the same result. Something doesn't work.
      More generaly, what means defense against missile stats, if in any case the missile inflict damages ?
      Frexit

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kristovi ().

• I have looked at the stats of the ZSU and I look at that as anti helicopter with some missile defense. I look at the TDS and SAM as anti-missile with some anti chopper. So to protect a city or 4 (depending on the physical grouping) I have MPLS on top of mountains, 1 TDS/1 ZSU in a city. I have repelled invasions from 5 countries and then counterattacked them to defeat them. TDS shuts down cruise missile attacks.
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -
    • To add a little more information, i'll say that this is independant of if the unit has used or not its AA round.
      I witnessed such a "close kill" of missile from a SAM that had already used its AA. Funnily enough, the TDS next to him took another missile and died.

Now, before this is fixed, i would like to say that maybe, it shouldn't be fixed and should be treated as a potential feature. I mean, Random factor may spice a bit the game, total determinism is a bit lame. However, if sometimes "defenses fail", this implies a net loss of efficiency for the concerned unit, and calls for a "stat buff". This way, sometimes the operator of the Otomatic may commit an human mistake, and let the tomahawk hit its target, and sometimes, he could be god-inspired and not let pass anything :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Opulon ().