New Millennium Roleplay!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• *Player Name: Fall3n One

*Country you wish to play as: Italy

*Have you played RP games before? (Y) From Supremacy 1914 to CoW now branching into this.

*I agree to comply with all current and future rules: Yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected Yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: Yes

*I agree to stay in character at all times: Yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: Yes

I applied to this RP on the CoW forum as Germany but was told by Bacon it was transferred over here.
      The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone.

If the king doesn’t move, then his subjects won’t follow.

Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was.

Strength that knows no boundaries is merely violence.

• Draza wrote:

The Roleplay is shutting down in the 20th of January, it has been decided by the RP admin, OceanHawk.

Just a disclaimer, do not bother applying for it.
      Incorrect, the RP is not shuting down, its winding down. We are going to finish on a high. Nukes and bombers, We gonna start WW3.

Been a great RP, things going good but would hate to seee things finish in the dumps.
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • purplepizza117 wrote:

Hmm. Yeah. This woulda been a much easier way to do this.
      your allive!!!

we honestly thought you were abducted

dude, PM too or go discord

the RP ended.. on a high, just yesterday we decided to start WW3 and nukes went everywhere

we have a follow up modern RP that will be epic if you interested
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Oceanhawk wrote:

purplepizza117 wrote:

your allive!!!

we honestly thought you were abducted

dude, PM too or go discord

the RP ended.. on a high, just yesterday we decided to start WW3 and nukes went everywhere

we have a follow up modern RP that will be epic if you interested
      I actually just logged in today to Call of War, Supremacy, and registered for this place... And I am very interested in this new RP, but if we do it I'll take some minor country like Saudi Arabia!
    • purplepizza117 wrote:

Dude,I legit thought you died. Well,welcome back.
      It'd be alot easier to talk Via Discord.
      "I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones."
      -Einstein
      "Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind."
      -Kennedy
      "There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot."
      -Kennedy,week before his asassanation
    • Come over to discord, I abandoned CoW for here, this is waay more fun
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • purplepizza117 wrote:

Oceanhawk wrote:

Come over to discord, I abandoned CoW for here, this is waay more fun
      Let me get my Discord set up tomorrow, I've been slammed with HW and instead of writing my 7-page essay due tomorrow I logged onto here. lol
      Best of look with that haha
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • *Country you wish to play as:Indonesia
      Player:Globbes

*Have you played RP games before? In Other bytro games such as CoW, S1914
      Yes
      *I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/No)
      yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/No)
      yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/No)

yes
      *I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/No)
      yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/No)

yes
      Question: (Yes, ask it/No!)
    • Embrazileirado wrote:

*Country you wish to play as:Indonesia
      Player:Globbes

*Have you played RP games before? In Other bytro games such as CoW, S1914
      Yes
      *I agree to comply with all current and future rules: (Yes/No)
      yes

*I will make decisions true to the country I have selected (Yes/No)
      yes

*I agree to stay active through all events in the game: (Yes/No)

yes
      *I agree to stay in character at all times: (Yes/No)
      yes

*I understand all current (and future) information of this forum post: (Yes/No)

yes
      Question: (Yes, ask it/No!)
      Hi

This RP has just ended, however we are just about to start a new similar modern roleplay if you are interested in that.
      - Thomas Jefferson

- Milton Friedman

- Sun Tzu
    • USERNAME: undeadleader i think or it's undeadleader134
      rp games: i play garrys mod once in awhile but noobish at this roleplay. wouldn't mind trying this out and sounds like fun...
      i do agree to all of these so yes to all of these and i don't really have any questions
      He who places all there cards at once, has no back up plan
    • undeadleader wrote:

USERNAME: undeadleader i think or it's undeadleader134
      rp games: i play garrys mod once in awhile but noobish at this roleplay. wouldn't mind trying this out and sounds like fun...
      i do agree to all of these so yes to all of these and i don't really have any questions
      The Roleplay has ended in January 20th.

sorry.