ALLIANCES AND COALITIONS UPDATE 170720

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blastradius wrote:

I saw in the first post of this thread, that territories can be returned to their original owners within a coalition? How is that done?
      Los Angeles might have accidentally fallen into my pocket when I was transiting a load of troops through - how do I give it back?
      If you as Canada and your ally (in your coalition ) is the USA. And mexico attacks the USA.
      If Mexico occupy Los Angeles and then you liberate it (defeat the Mexican troops and capture it with infantry) it instantly switches ownership to the original owner as USA

Blastradius wrote:

I won't wade too deeply into the air-mobile balancing debate. I sympathize deeply with War-spite, that the adjustments went too far, but Beta games are a learning process. Having a rapid response force is necessary if we are going to try to aid other units in trouble. ? Could they be more responsive when deploying on homeland cities and provinces ? That takes bounces out of the equation.
      Full disclosure: I am a huge fan of rapid deployments. Who wants to walk, ride a horse or even ride a truck when you can fly? I trust you folks will get this sorted out.
      I do agree very much, ships anti air damage is too high (par frigates which is fine). And airborne infantry are the most useless unit in the game. By far
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Blastradius wrote:

Los Angeles might have accidentally fallen into my pocket when I was transiting a load of troops through - how do I give it back?
      Use a HSW (half second war). In my Battle Tactics thread I describe this as where the person who wants a piece of land (in this case it would be the guy you got it from) places infantry in the province(s) he wants. Then, after making sure none of each others troops can shoot each other, you declare war, then peace and the transfer takes place without loss of life.
    • tinydragon303 wrote:

Blastradius wrote:

Use a HSW (half second war). In my Battle Tactics thread I describe this as where the person who wants a piece of land (in this case it would be the guy you got it from) places infantry in the province(s) he wants. Then, after making sure none of each others troops can shoot each other, you declare war, then peace and the transfer takes place without loss of life.
      Not possible if they both in coalition :P

No need anyway, auto switches
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu