PREMATURE VICTORY AND AIRMOBILE HOTFIX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cyclone46 wrote:

You took away the missiles from the gold users. And now missiles are much slower than aircraft.
      Agreed, You would think that we are flying the SR71 when the aircraft is flying faster then the missile it launched, you may have name the missile wrong it should be called a bomb because that is how fast it moves. Guys this is a war game and NOT OUR LIVES!!!!! and a game should not be looked at as 6month mission to complete
    • The real missiles are not slower than aircrafts. The real missles in this game are the balistic missiles and the ICBM.
      The cruise missiles(Tomahawk) in real have a speed from about 550 mph (890 km/h) and is slower than a jet.

The real missiles are also in this game faster than aircrafts.
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • Fop-Charles wrote:

If you call letting 1 mob inf have 3 attacks on my airborne and kill it a fix you are crazy and to let the airborne sit in a Provence for 1.5 hours when it is empty and it not take it, is just you screwing with the players
      The 90 minute disembark on air infantry is actually just for claiming territory.
      Your air infantry will fight like normal. But you will have to wait for 90 minutes to claim a territory with it.
      Now this being said, I still disagree with the nerf. But it is no where near as bad as you seem to think it is.

I also have to defend the Dev team here. We may not always agree with them. But they have gone beyond proving that they care about the game and its customers. They are just trying to fix something that was over exploited and they are over compensating.
    • What's the justification to making research, building, and training times to a minimum of one day? You want to make people stop playing? The research increase just baffles me when you do a specific unit hotfix so people will use more diverse tactics but I don't see that happening with a 24+ hour research/building/recruiting time.
    • deletion of most part of upkeep in countries, reduction of upkeep for most units, higher production boost for early levels of arms industry, morale boost for several new building, pop growth is now working as intended so resource growth is improved. Addition of net money income through economic buildings.

Overall, a reduction of 50% of all kind of upkeep and the buff of economical building mean à 25<x<33 % more production, focused mainly on money, supplies, and components. Production is now rising more quickly through conquest and day change, due to the lack of consumption problems, and the variety of morale boosters.

yeah, now mobilisation/research times are longer. However, You can put in production line twice the amount of units/buildings you could, and that you needed anyway to wait (or gold) to get the resources.

Oh, and there are more building boosting the mobilisation speed, (up to 25%, reducing the impact)
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Seele07 wrote:

The real missiles are not slower than aircraft's. The real missiles in this game are the ballistic missiles and the ICBM.
      The cruise missiles(Tomahawk) in real have a speed from about 550 mph (890 km/h) and is slower than a jet.

The real missiles are also in this game faster than aircraft's.
      If that is so? how is it when I launch a missile from a strike fighter at the 2min mark the missile has an arrival time about 2min 30+sec and the fighter just continues from the 2min mark. The bombers do travel about the same speed in the game. Also in ref. to the cruise missiles(Tomahawk) the strike fighter would not be capable of launching one but they can guide one after a launch to the target in real life. Note:you can see vid's on youtube of an f-18 doing it.
    • Half an hour for the landing will be optimal .. an hour and a half is a lot ..
      Too much, ordinary infantry will make it faster ..
      Make at least one hour .. at least will match the parameters of the attack .. one round in the battle

If players stop using this unit, the game will lose more than gain from your changes

The post was edited 3 times, last by rarh1 ().

• Opulon wrote:

deletion of most part of upkeep in countries, reduction of upkeep for most units, higher production boost for early levels of arms industry, morale boost for several new building, pop growth is now working as intended so resource growth is improved. Addition of net money income through economic buildings.

Overall, a reduction of 50% of all kind of upkeep and the buff of economical building mean à 25<x<33 % more production, focused mainly on money, supplies, and components. Production is now rising more quickly through conquest and day change, due to the lack of consumption problems, and the variety of morale boosters.

yeah, now mobilisation/research times are longer. However, You can put in production line twice the amount of units/buildings you could, and that you needed anyway to wait (or gold) to get the resources.

Oh, and there are more building boosting the mobilisation speed, (up to 25%, reducing the impact)
      It would be more interesting if research that is overdue in time,
      Were studied faster and cost less ..
      For example if you have 30 days on map and artillery or tanks have not been investigated
      You can explore them 10 times faster and 10 times cheaper
      With the exception of research related to missiles and chemical / nuclear weapons.
      It would be good to add biological weapons .. The damage from which would have a chance to spread out in the neighboring provinces ..

The post was edited 3 times, last by rarh1 ().

• tinydragon303 wrote:

Not exactly. In real life could one claim a province just by landing in the middle of it for a few seconds and saying 'mine' and then flying away? That's not how it works.
      Hillary thought it would. LOL
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.
    • tinydragon303 wrote:

Not exactly. In real life could one claim a province just by landing in the middle of it for a few seconds and saying 'mine' and then flying away? That's not how it works.
      You can do this on the moon, but on earth it is more difficult :D
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • Groundpounders do not go over the entire province when they capture it. It just takes them longer to get to the center of the tootsie roll pop. You get to the center and BAM instant capture for the entire province. Look at some of the Brazil territories. Those jungles are ginormous but you technically only have to travel half that distance to take the whole thing. What about the other half that you have not traveled through? In my Indonesia game the Forbidden Zone in Australia is only a few provinces. In real life that was 100s to 1000 some miles my groundpounders never had to traverse.

The nerf is based on how fast you get to that center not how much of that province you did or did not traverse.
      Ain't Nothing But A Thing!