Staff Introduction - Rana71.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Staff Introduction - Rana71.

Hello Community of Conflict of Nations.

I am a new staff member in the game, I am a game operator (GO) of the future Hispanic staff, I tell you a little about myself.

Log in to online games in January 2016 I did it on Call of War, since late August I joined the Call of War Hispano team, I started as moderator (MOD), I was promoted the following month to Game Operator (GO), in November 2016 I was promoted back to the Senior Game operator (SGO), which position I have today.

Later I was nominated as Senior Game Operator in the New World Empire where I was until June 2017, to resign to be able to take place here.

I hope to make my contribution in this game and to be able to collaborate for its growth.

Greetings to all and we will see each other in the chats or battlefields.
      Retroceder Nunca, Rendirse Jamas :thumbup:
    • Welcome buddy XD

Love the Etenard there :P
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • Hello everyone in the Conflict of Nations Community. Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm half British and half Turkish. So I will be doing the Turkish forum part and the Turkish Game Operator (GO).

I'm here to have fun and I would like to insure that everyone in our community is having fun as well.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone on the battlefield and in the chat rooms.

-MysticHera
      "It is beautiful to Die, It is only important to me that the shadow strikes my grave!"

-Mystichera