(IFF) International Freedom Federation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (IFF) International Freedom Federation

Hello Conflict of Nations forums. I'm Robert2424. Founder of the IFF. We are a friendly and open alliance with 2 purposes in mind. Share knowledge to improve our skill in the Conflict of Nations game, and most importantly to have fun. We are a small but growing alliance looking for some fun. (In process on making Official flag).
    • Hello Robert, my name is Agony an active (daily) player of Conflict of Nations with nearly 4 months of experience. I'm currently looking for an alliance of active players to play alliance matches with. I'm level headed and cool under pressure and have a lot of fun playing this game whether I win or lose, though I always play to win haha. I have been speaking with someone else about joining there alliance however before I found your thread so it is likely that I may join them. However, there is a strong need opponents to match against right now for alliance matches so it may very well not matter who's I join as long as the alliance is willing to play in matches. Look forward to hearing back from you and best of luck with your new alliance
    • An advise : do not wait too much to play alliance challenges. You may be young, or uneasy with the concept of "trying" against more experienced alliance, but i urge you to do it anyway. The alliances you will play against (or with) are more your partners than your rivals. They can adapt to "reduce" the potential experience gap, and provide anyone a good game that will be full of fun and experiences.

At this point of the game, Challenges are not "war", it's more "trade". Each alliance trade its "members" to a deal, which generates activity, and ultimately, stability and developpment for your alliances. So, don't wait ! Team Challenges will drag more people to you, not less ;)
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Agony wrote:

Hello Robert, my name is Agony an active (daily) player of Conflict of Nations with nearly 4 months of experience. I'm currently looking for an alliance of active players to play alliance matches with. I'm level headed and cool under pressure and have a lot of fun playing this game whether I win or lose, though I always play to win haha. I have been speaking with someone else about joining there alliance however before I found your thread so it is likely that I may join them. However, there is a strong need opponents to match against right now for alliance matches so it may very well not matter who's I join as long as the alliance is willing to play in matches. Look forward to hearing back from you and best of luck with your new alliance
      Good luck with whoever you end up joining then.

Opulon wrote:

An advise : do not wait too much to play alliance challenges. You may be young, or uneasy with the concept of "trying" against more experienced alliance, but i urge you to do it anyway. The alliances you will play against (or with) are more your partners than your rivals. They can adapt to "reduce" the potential experience gap, and provide anyone a good game that will be full of fun and experiences.

At this point of the game, Challenges are not "war", it's more "trade". Each alliance trade its "members" to a deal, which generates activity, and ultimately, stability and developpment for your alliances. So, don't wait ! Team Challenges will drag more people to you, not less ;)
      Will keep this in mind and see what our options and opinions on joining one is.