Alliance Clash - 4 a side team game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Martijn wrote:

QIrishScottish wrote:

QIrishScottish to Crang. I'd be interested in putting a 4 Man Team from my Fab 5 Alliance Team in this game. Please get back to me if and when you have enough Alliance Teams for this game that sounds fantastic. I have Members within' my Alliance that are ready to play together in such a game amongst other Alliances. Hope to hear from you about a game in the near future. Over & Out. Cheers.
      i think you should better be in IMP3 to be honest (its an event organized by some alliance leaders/mods if you want to know more about itDM ME on discord ) @Martijn#3376
      we had Interalliance Melting Pot 1
      and Interalliance Melting Pot 2
      more like a #rushopulon pot 1 and 2 :D
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

Martijn wrote:

QIrishScottish wrote:

QIrishScottish to Crang. I'd be interested in putting a 4 Man Team from my Fab 5 Alliance Team in this game. Please get back to me if and when you have enough Alliance Teams for this game that sounds fantastic. I have Members within' my Alliance that are ready to play together in such a game amongst other Alliances. Hope to hear from you about a game in the near future. Over & Out. Cheers.
      i think you should better be in IMP3 to be honest (its an event organized by some alliance leaders/mods if you want to know more about itDM ME on discord ) @Martijn#3376we had Interalliance Melting Pot 1
      and Interalliance Melting Pot 2
      more like a #rushopulon pot 1 and 2 :D
      lol he dont need to know that lel :D :D