Problems with morale in cities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problems with morale in cities

Regards

I want to point out a big failure in this game, I want to get this option in balance as soon as possible! Namely,
      the option regarding the RECRUIT AN AGENT - SABOTAGE and CORRUPTION is
      not balanced at all, so a player who does not enter the game for 24
      hours can accumulate around ~ 80K $ and hire 8 agents that will do huge
      damage to the opposite player. So if you were super strong army force, Active player for

45 days on the server and won/conquered over 70 cities, an inactive enemy
      player can easily beat you in this game. All he needs to do is not to enter the game for 5-6 days and
      get funds to hire 20-30 agents, you have no chance against him !!!!! Every town will be destroyed in a 3-5 days and rogue state will come !
      You need to hire at least 2 agents on counter ops mission so you can catch those fckn spies,but it would be too late,because you will be destroyed and without money ! Because of this game su*ks ! :evil:
      "Ne branimo se od tuđeg zla, zlom u sebi."
    • Spies is the brick that doesn't fit, actually, i pretty agree.

However, the AI should not keep high treasury, usually it's passive player that do this.

Can you give the ID, in order to me to look ?
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Sorry, i fail to find any sabotage or economical mission from spies. Who is sending them and at what day is the notification of buildings sabotaged ? I looked back for one week but didn't find anything.

There are obviously morale problems are related mainly to five wars (-10) and civilian casualties (-16), but i don't understand what happened in Canada. It's not only the cities, but the provinces too. It can't be spies, the amount needed to get this level of destruction can be counted in ten of millions of dollars. For the same reasons, i don't think it's gold.

If i was to look without seeking anything, i would say "hey, you lost your capital !" but you didn't, i checked. But i see you have moved your capital from Washington DC to Africa. On annexed provinces, the target morale is 75%, so having 50% with all your malus seems normal, but how and why the cities did revolt, especially considering canada is one of your old conquests ... Could germanico look a bit on this game ?

Anyway, it's not the spies
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • @Opulon - Thanks a lot for checking this !!!

Wow, it's so surprising ... even worse if I lost so many cities because of morale, and I'm an active player ... and in the cities of halifax, quebec and washington, I've had enough troops for almost 30 days,and I can't believe that this is possible without enemy agents ! Whatever it is..it is not normal for me ...I had a good healthy towns with strong industry...It is very strange that after 2 days 15-20 cities are burning due to the decline of morale ... in the territory where there is no war, plus my neighbors are my allies ... Sincerely, this is something very shocking and depressing,because computer bug has beaten you before real player...
      "Ne branimo se od tuđeg zla, zlom u sebi."