Civilian Casualties Morale Penality

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Civilian Casualties Morale Penality

What are the associated morale penalties for using Conventional, Chemical, Nuclear via Cruise Missile, Ballistic Missile, and ICBM Missile? Is there a Morale penalty MATRIX like the other awesome matrices out there? (like Doctrine Matrix and RADAR visibility matrix)

I am curious as to what my penalty will be letting loose an ICBM on my morale, don't really care what it does to the target since that is more variable due to structures in the target province.

What is the game design thoughts on how many Nukes could be used? Was there a number like 1 ICBM, 3 Ballistic Missiles and 6 Cruise missiles as maximum, and then we (Darado) figure that should be -60 morale penalty and divided it up between the missiles?
      Files
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -

The post was edited 1 time, last by MallahanJr ().

• MallahanJr wrote:

What are the associated morale penalties for using Conventional, Chemical, Nuclear via Cruise Missile, Ballistic Missile, and ICBM Missile
      Not tied to missile/ warhead type, but to amount of population killed in strike.

MallahanJr wrote:

I am curious as to what my penalty will be letting loose an ICBM on my morale
      Idk, try and tell me, but I can assure you that you'll be all over the news ;)

MallahanJr wrote:

What is the game design thoughts on how many Nukes could be used?
      Not many, historically speaking Americans dropped two in 1945. It's 2017 everyone still remembers that.
    • Two dropped in 1945, and everyone in 2017 remembers it.
      One dropped in 2017, and nobody in 2117 will remember it
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • So if I launch 3 ICBMs at 3 seperate Pop 10 Cities, and the population is reduced to 1 in each, thats a collective -27, so that will be my penalty? Also, If you nuke a stack of ships at sea, how many innocent Civilians do I kill there? If I do this:

Will I get this:
      Files
      • sea test.jpg

(73.72 kB, downloaded 1 times, last: )
      • godzilla.jpg

(51.72 kB, downloaded 3 times, last: )
      "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" -