Israeli Tech Tree (Work In Progress)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Dante4670 Why would you do a dutch tree? They would be needed as part of the European doctrine as France and UK are worthy of their own

tinydragon303 wrote:

Frankly I doubt we are going to see ANY new tech trees in the future. The most I can see them doing is revamping the old ones.
      Yea I highly doubt we will ever see any new ones in the future,
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • No good deed goes unpunished lol @Dante4670

One thing im going to add- I think for a MMOSG that takes place in the present, it is silly not to include Israel as a playable nation. I hope that will change soon.

Doctrine tree could be argued about many times, but there is no denying, Israel is a nation not to mess with.

p.s. im pretty sure Oceanhawk is not antisemitic, he is just, hmm how do I say it, very set in his ways..... lol

The post was edited 2 times, last by Taakar: p.s. im pretty sure Oceanhawk is not antisemitic, he is just, hmm how do I say it, very set in his ways..... lol ().

• RasczakRough wrote:

AWACS: E-2C Hawkeye -> EL/M-2075 Phalcon -> IAI EL/W 2085 Eitam
      here there would be an image that i tried to do for the 2085 to use on the research page in game
      G550 ELW-2085.png

War-spite wrote:

Check me if i am wrong, but Israel is not a playable country right? And does anyone use Israeli tech outside of Israel? I am not criticizing the tech or your vision of it, but it just seems even less relevant than say a Canadian tech tree.
      that's not really true, for example this aircraft has been bought by Italy in 4 units as new AWACS, so this could be used also in an italian tree
    • JFoulke wrote:

RasczakRough wrote:

AWACS: E-2C Hawkeye -> EL/M-2075 Phalcon -> IAI EL/W 2085 Eitam
      here there would be an image that i tried to do for the 2085 to use on the research page in gameG550 ELW-2085.png

War-spite wrote:

Check me if i am wrong, but Israel is not a playable country right? And does anyone use Israeli tech outside of Israel? I am not criticizing the tech or your vision of it, but it just seems even less relevant than say a Canadian tech tree.
      that's not really true, for example this aircraft has been bought by Italy in 4 units as new AWACS, so this could be used also in an italian tree
      Ok, but the tier 3 crv, AT, AA, mech inf, for the western tree are all the LAV III variants, designed and built in Canada. We have unique naval ships, unique gunships (ok they suck rocks but they are unique), our equivalent to mech infantry go up against the best in the world at war games and win (we have very good training), Canada invented the walking barrage, we HAD an interceptor that outclassed everything the US had so they pressured the CDN gov't to kill it. The best snipers in the world are Canadian. So what we dont' produce locally are tanks, fighters, aircraft carriers, and some artillery pieces. I mean no european nation can claim 100% local units, so Canada is not that off the mark. I would like to see Canada get western tech, but understand they want there to be differences to keep the game more interesting. Funny that spain, uk, germany, sweden, italy, greece all get euro, and romania, serbia, poland, the former soviet republics all get eastern... and THAT isn't an issue, but poor Canada ;( gets stuck with euro trash.
      qmi_es_canadian_armed_forces_military_08.jpg
      ----------------------

Jacopo: Why not just kill them? I'll do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. How is this a bad plan?

Remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb idiot die for his country.