CoN Alliance Summer tournament - 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoN Alliance Summer tournament - 2017

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++MISSION BRIEF++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++LOCATON:DORADO-HQ++++++CODE:3561010+++++++

Commanders,

With the release of our Alliance Update we have seen a demand for a team oriented event. In light of this we are proud to announce and officially open registrations for the CoN Summer Alliance tournament.

Until when can I register?: 23rd August 2017
    When does the official game start?: 26th August 2017

How do I register?
    If you do not have an alliance, we will assist and organise a team of these foreign legionnaires. To register;
    If you have a team: The team leader will leave a post for the alliance, providing the team players' in-game names, preference of region and stating who the leader is.
    If you don't have a team: Leave a post of your ingame name and other relevant details, and we will add you to the list.

More info will be released in the coming days, in the meantime, if you have any questions please ask.

Depending on the number of players registering, we intend on using the 45 player map so this event is limited to 9 teams of 5 players each. These players must be in an active alliance.

Each team will be assigned a region in which they will start, as well as the nations they will play. You can post your preferred region/area if you would like, but it is not guaranteed that you will be assigned there. Also, each player must be located with the team, meaning the closest nations to each other will be selected. You must elect a leader who will represent your team.

Whats in it for me? you might be asking; loot and bragging rights to winning the first ever CoN event. We intend on creating a nice forum title for the winning team which will carry on to other tournaments. The titles are subject to change, feel free to share your thoughts and ideas.
    Also, the winning team will be taking home the spoils of war, which consists of gold, and security status in appreciation of your established veteran status.

The winners will win exactly 20k each of gold each, this means a team of 5 will win 100k, taking home 20k each. Also, this is your last opportunity to take advantage of the x10 gold bonus alliances are given for winning.

Rules?
    - Gold is allowed. Plan ahead with the spare resources you have been given.
    - Only team leaders are allowed to communicate with other teams in-game. If you are contacted by a non-leader player you are allowed and encouraged to report them so that they receive a penalty.
    We will constantly be monitoring the game and we will not allow unsportsmanlike behavior.
    - All rules which apply to the game apply to this event.

Registrations:

The Last Legion
    @Jaqueson
    @Cyclone46 - Leader
    @'BM1982'
    @Crang
    @Carl clapham

Pref area: EU/Eastern

Team Awesome
    @OneCheesyNacho - Leader
    @Kevy1701
    @gmoeller
    @Zolutar
    @LAES YVAN

Pref area: South America / Middle East

Tribe of wolfmen
    @jdsgp1
    @billy brady
    @Sonic49858
    @sgt2flak
    @generalhicks - Leader

Grupo De Combate
    @Gustav Von Ruhiz - Leader
    @Endymion3
    @Tanya-degurechaff
    @manteca
    @SOULRIVERS

Pref area: Sudamerican / South Africa

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++BRIEF OVER++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++LON:35.9375++++++LAT:14.3754++++++TIME:12:40++++++
    Dorado Games
    Conflict Of Nations

The post was edited 27 times, last by Yak ().

• Maybe you can contact your alliance leader and see.

For alliances, lack of activity often mean "lack of games/challenges/etc..." so it may be an EXCELLENT occasion
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • Naure2001 wrote:

Opulon wrote:

Naure2001 wrote:

Add me to the list please.
    You need to be in an active alliance, or join one :). it's not a solo tournament
    hi Opulon,I'm in alliance Apocalypse rising but it's not looks like that it's very active. What can you recommend ?
    Hi Nature2001,

I am sure that everyone had prefer your current Alliance become active. But if they do not, and you need an active Alliance... msg me in game and I might can help you find one. We play all Alliances that are active. And I am trying to help a few others to grow and become active. Once a little more progress is made, I am going to start posting a list of the active Alliances known to me, as well as the ones trying to grow who wish to become active. The inactive ones out number us more than 200 to 1. So it can be hard to know where to look.
  • There seems to be some confusion between Mods.

See the other Tourney thread.

I suggest that we make the first one No Gold. A gold Tournament is not going to fill and we were on our way to filling the No gold one already.
    This way we can combine the two. And get this off the ground.

Only 1 team has signed up for the Gold one. In over a weeks time.
    Let's put our heads together and make this work please.

And let us know what the "prize" is.

Thanks!