NOTIFICATIONS LOG UPDATE 170308

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NOTIFICATIONS LOG UPDATE 170308

Today we are releasing a feature you all have been asking for since the dawn of time: Chronological Game Notifications and Event Log. Furthermore we updated the landing page, overhauled the German version and expanded the tutorial once more, together with a bunch of fixes and updates you requested.

New Features and Updates:
      • Added Event Log to the game – now players can see what happened in the game since they last logged in as well as while events are unfolding
      • Added Chronological Notifications for important game events displaying in the main UI
      • Added Glow to Research Button if there are no assigned researches
      • Improved the German Localization to final
      • Improved Tutorial with an Advisor providing further information
      • Adjusted the click areas for city functions such as construction
      • Updated several terrain icons
      • Updated the unit info screen with additional range information
      • Updated the Landing Page with animations
      • Fixed a bug which led to hospitals not healing units
      • Fixed a bug where games could not be loaded

Balancing Changes:
      • Increased game map starting money from 50k to 60k
      • Updated and unified land unit speeds
      • Lowered Annexation Manpower price by 500
      • Lowered Mobile Radar upkeep
      • Lowered Mobile Radar Industrial Components price
      • Lowered Tank Destroyer building requirements to Army Base 2
      • Increased Multiple Rocket Launcher System damage against Armored from 3/4/5 to 4/5/6.5
      • Fixed bug with Faction-specific Mobile Artillery having different defensive stats (unless intended)
      • Increased Defensive values of Mobile Artillery against Inf from 1.5/2/2.5 to 2.3/3/3.8 and Arm from 1/1.5/2 to 1.5/2.3
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Thanks for fixing the hospitals, I'd also noticed that bug, especially in relation to aircraft.

LOVE THE NEW EVENTS LOG!!! It's a massively improved way to track my own losses etc.

My only thought to the negative is now I won't really have a reason to visit the CON, especially in a non role-play game. What are your thoughts to producing a once a day (or whatever) in game pop up in regards to posting country news? E.G. "You're national media advisor would like to know if you'd like to share your administrations achievements." (space to type a short blurb) Yes/posts blurb to CON . No/Exits the pop-up.

Just an idea take it or leave it of course, but something similar to it could improve the immersive feel to the game.
      -Nobody cares about the Alpha, it's all decided by the Omega.
    • The higher defensive power of europe doctrin mot. artillery was a bug? I thought that was a feature :D

But the update is very nice and I hope we get some new models on the map. I love the designs :thumbup:

By the way. The CRV model european doctrin tier 1 and 2 must change or not?
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • Tanks have now a speed of only 1,00 ??? also after the research "engine upgrade" is this a bug?
      If this a new feature. Please remove the research "engine upgrade" we have enough researches in this game 8)

The mechanized infantry now has a higher speed of 1,30 this is very good.

Also the anti tank tank must be faster may be 1,5. The european and the western doctrin have there tanks on wheels and this tanks are faster than normal tanks on tracks.

The speed of special forces now are also 1,00 ???? But this units don t drive with tanks :D
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Seele07 ().

• Germanico wrote:

Today we are releasing a feature you all have been asking for since the dawn of time: Chronological Game Notifications and Event Log. Furthermore we updated the landing page, overhauled the German version and expanded the tutorial once more, together with a bunch of fixes and updates you requested.

New Features and Updates:
      • Added Glow to Research Button if there are no assigned researches

Balancing Changes:
      • Fixed bug with Faction-specific Mobile Artillery having different defensive stats (unless intended)
      • Increased Defensive values of Mobile Artillery against Inf from 1.5/2/2.5 to 2.3/3/3.8 and Arm from 1/1.5/2 to 1.5/2.3

a) glow to research is annoying, please remove it.

b) It was not a bug of Faction-specific Mobile Artillery having different defensive stats (unless intended), european mobile artillery cost most expensive, also it should be best of 3 doctrins mobile artillery. Like a western doctrin tank is most expensive and have most hp's.
      Please turn it back, european doctrin mobile artillery doubled def points!!!! It was not a bug! They cost more ressources then other doctrins mobile artillery.

You cant ruin own game, only why some players dont understand fdifferences of three doctrins.
    • Gorczyk wrote:

Hello Last warrior,
      thank you for your input, I'm happy to see that you're engaged. I'd just like tou point out that European Mobile Artillery has more Hit points as it's faction-specific boon. Having double the defensive values was indeed a bug.
      sorry but before update, european mobile artillery had more power against armored targets, eastern had more power against infantery targets, western was weakest. after update, eastern has still most power against infantry, but european has not mowt power against armored.

I think, befort update it was a little try to be realistic: haubitze2000 is developed to fight armored targets, russian mobile artillery use more powerfull shells, but less precize, also have in RL more power vs infantry but less vs armored.

Defensive stats before update waere anoher try to be realistic. european doctrin try to use mobile artillery defensive, other doctrins: offensive.

Also: before update it war perfekt. now it is absolutly unbalanced, cause european unit is too expensive for nerfed stats. Please make it better. may be not double def stats, but any way higher def stats then other doctrins, and a little bit higher damage vs armored.

One more time each doctrin has own super units, western airmobiles and superiority fighters and even marines ans tanks.

Western: strikefighters, mechanizided infantry, and before update mobile artillery, now it is useless, for those price.
    • Now the system gives an information by the events if an enemy unit violated the border.

But gives the system also a warning if a stealth unit like special forces violated the border?

Then is the stealth function for waste.
    • IshXIII wrote:

latst warior:
      i dont think the blinking research button is annoying. please keep it. i always forget to do a research, this helps!!
      I agree, I get so caught up in sending out commands that I sometimes forget to do my research. And given that my tech is usually well ahead of others, I think this could help even out games for those who forget regularly. Would make the game more challenging.