Pinned A Guide to finding an Active Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @defcon666 did you just assume that all zombies go to hell?
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • Just wanna say thanks to Cyclone 46. He's really helping W.A.T grow. And btw Beg for Mercy a challenge match with us against you guys would be interesting.
      Famous quotes from me:
      "Just my important opinion"
      "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
      "I'm really great at diplomacy, terrible at strategy ;) "
    • Hey Cyclone, I applied for 'The Last Legion' Wondering if you guys are going to do a challenge match soon?
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• JCS Darragh wrote:

Hey Cyclone, I applied for 'The Last Legion' Wondering if you guys are going to do a challenge match soon?
      Hi JCS,

Thanks for your application.
      We are currently in a Challenge match vs 'World Assault Troops' and another vs 'Pyrrhus'. We'll be starting one soon vs 'Carthage'.

Right now we are referring all of our Applicants to the following Alliances:

World Assault Troops
      Beg For Mercy

Both of these Alliances intend to be heavily involved in Challenge Matches in the near future.

-Cyclone46
    • Alright, Thank you, I sent at application to WAT and I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield good sir.
      "The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine

• :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• I have founded an alliance named "Graywolf" and waited for some time to invite cooperative active players which ı personally watched their games but for now we are just 4 players even if ı am active all days since the beginning :)
      Some players played with me some not but ı think most of them will say positive things.
      So maybe here some players want to join and we finally give it a try.

Should ı create a thread besides this info?
    • Alat Urka wrote:

I have founded an alliance named "Graywolf" and waited for some time to invite cooperative active players which ı personally watched their games but for now we are just 4 players even if ı am active all days since the beginning :)
      Some players played with me some not but ı think most of them will say positive things.
      So maybe here some players want to join and we finally give it a try.

Should ı create a thread besides this info?
      Hi Alat,

Yes, please create your own thread to announce that you are recruiting and building your Alliance.
      This thread is specifically to assist players in finding Alliances that play Challenge Matches. Also to help Challenge Match Alliances find other Alliances to play vs.

If you are interested in playing Challenges, let me know and I will add you to the list once you have started playing them.
      Also, if you are wanting to play Challenge Matches and grow your Alliance, I can assist you by sending you overflow Applicants.
    • Cyclone46 wrote:

Hi Alat,

Yes, please create your own thread to announce that you are recruiting and building your Alliance.
      This thread is specifically to assist players in finding Alliances that play Challenge Matches. Also to help Challenge Match Alliances find other Alliances to play vs.

If you are interested in playing Challenges, let me know and I will add you to the list once you have started playing them.
      Also, if you are wanting to play Challenge Matches and grow your Alliance, I can assist you by sending you overflow Applicants.
      Ok then ı am creating one. And it should be better for me if you send, yes.
    • Wait the French Legion have gone inactive? I thought they were the second most active alliance?

Alat Urka I am in World Assault Troops and we can play your alliance. Graywolf vs W.A.T!
      Famous quotes from me:
      "The best player is the player who is patient, who is clever and who is ruthless."
    • I just want to say that World Assault Troops, Bego For Mercy, The Rainmen and Ascendancy should do alliance challenges. These 4 new alliances should do a duel to see who is best!

Btw we all know that World Asault Troops will win. Just saying. :thumbsup:
      Famous quotes from me: