Pinned A Guide to finding an Active Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A Guide to finding an Active Alliance

There are many Alliances that have high ranks. And there are many Alliances that have numbers.
      But there are very few Alliances that actively pursue Challenge Matches.

This guide will only discuss the positive aspects of Alliances. There will be no defamation here.
      If you feel that your Alliance should be on this very short list, then please make a post and apply to be added to the list.

Fully Active Alliances (Listed in order of activity)

1. The Last Legion
      2. Grupo De Combate
      3. Carthage
      4. Beg For Mercy
      5. Graywolf
      6. The Rainmen

Alliances that were once Fully Active and are currently not as Active.

7. French Legion
      8. Team Awesome
      9. World Assault Troops

Alliances that have shown a desire to become Active and play Challenge Matches

10. Ascendancy
      11. Geographical Dominance
      12. Phanton Kommando (German Language Only)

How I can help your Alliance

Message me in game or here in the forum if you are interested in growing your Alliance and want to participate in Challenge Matches.
      I can assist with the following things:

- I can refer our overflow Applicants to your Alliance for potential recruitment. (Average 10 per week.)
      - I can connect you with other Alliances who are on a similar experience level.
      - I can give you tips for team strategy or answer questions about Alliance Matches.
      - I can promote your Alliance with potential applicants as well as with other Alliances (such as this forum post).

There are a lot of players out there who are interested in Challenge Matches. But they are stuck in Alliances that look pretty, yet do nothing.
      If you wish to be active, I urge you to leave your inactive Alliance and try one of the new ones on my list. They might appear to be lesser experienced and lesser ranked, but they have heart and the desire to grow and compete. A much better situation than a pretty looking Alliance that just sits there.

I will edit this post and add more names to the list as they become available.

The post was edited 21 times, last by Cyclone46 ().

• It may be a bit "unfair", but if alliances come and participate to the community, maybe we could put those names (and links !) into the "join alliance pop-in"

I mean, i don't think i ever did something else than closing it without reading the second paragraph. So, maybe, with a "HEY : Do you know those alliances could be very interested into recruiting you ? "
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • There is a lot that needs to be done in the way of advertisement.

For example: I bet less than 10% of the population is even aware that the gold reward for Alliance Challenge Matches was increased 10 fold.

The average take home seems to be around 10,000 gold per player, per game.
      You can make a lot of gold playing Challenge Matches. We need this to sink in.

There is nothing more fun than going to battle with a large team of active and skilled players against another team that is a worthy opponent.
      If we can just get enough Alliances to be functional and active, people will realize this and keep it going.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cyclone46 ().

• We need more people helping.
      Such as advertisement in the News within the game.
      We need all Mods discussing how great Alliances are within the chat channels.

Here is an idea as well...

Dev team and mods make a team and play us. There are two ways to go:

#1 10 man Dev team is allowed to use gold but faces 35 of the Server's best players. Gold Open Match.

#2 10 man Dev team faces off against top Alliance. 10 vs 10. No gold.

Either of these would get a lot of attention. Especially if daily updates and screen shots were posted.
    • The following Alliances have been added to the list.

Pyrrhus
      A Sister Alliance to The Last Legion. Pyrrhus is recruiting and training members for team challenges.
      Pyrrhus is accepting any and all Challenge matches.
      This Alliance is being built with the full support of The Last Legion and is being run by a top ranked player.

Tribe of Wolfmen
      This Alliance has a dedicated leader that is serious about his role. They are accepting Challenge Matches.
      This Alliance is new but they have heart and should go far.
    • Please add Omega to a (pending) list. After kicking off the Alliances Facebook page...which is great for match coordination, but under-utilized, I was tapped to spend some time overseas. Since I will be back in approx. 45 days, Omega will be active and in full swing, while I also continue to moderate and encourage people to connect, not just with my alliance but with all alliances. I think the next step will be working with Devs to form a point system and ultimately begin some stats and rankings for alliances. I.E. wouldn't you love to find that your alliance has eliminated the most submarines? or dominated the skies with airpower? I know I would, because being the best, isn't as cool as the facts that also show it's true.

Thanks Cyclone. See you on a battlefield soon!
      -Nobody cares about the Alpha, it's all decided by the Omega.
    • Ace_lvl_9000 wrote:

Please add Omega to a (pending) list. After kicking off the Alliances Facebook page...which is great for match coordination, but under-utilized, I was tapped to spend some time overseas. Since I will be back in approx. 45 days, Omega will be active and in full swing, while I also continue to moderate and encourage people to connect, not just with my alliance but with all alliances. I think the next step will be working with Devs to form a point system and ultimately begin some stats and rankings for alliances. I.E. wouldn't you love to find that your alliance has eliminated the most submarines? or dominated the skies with airpower? I know I would, because being the best, isn't as cool as the facts that also show it's true.

Thanks Cyclone. See you on a battlefield soon!
      Ace, I'd be happy to add you guys to the list.
      And I'd be happy to start sending you some applicant referrals.

But first you need grow a bit and show an interest in Challenge Matches. I understand that you have the interest. But you need at least 4 members to participate.
    • Pyrrhus has been upgraded to "Fully Active".

This Alliance now has the ranks, the numbers, the skill, and the drive to play multiple Challenge Matches.

They accept all challenges and are fully active.

This alliance is learning to play together for now. But they will become a clear powerhouse.
      If you want to beat them, you better hit them up now. In the future they might not be doing any losing.
    • "Carthage" has been added to the list of Alliances who are Active in Challenge Matches.

Carthage has been created by Andy, the leader of The Last Legion. He has temporarily left the Alliance to get Carthage off the ground.
      Carthage will most definitely become a powerhouse Alliance.
      Join them NOW, and be a part of Carthage from the ground up.
    • I am an active leader of the W.A.T (World Assault Troops) Alliance , you might have probably seen it. The thing is that there aren't enough people who actually like to join alliances and play Alliance vs Alliance matches.
      ''The war with Greece proved that nothing is firm in the military and that surprises always await us.'' -Benito Mussolini
      "You fought unarmed and won, small against big. We owe you gratitude, because you gave us time to defend ourselves. As Russians and as people we thank you." -Moscow Radio To Greeks
    • TolisHellas wrote:

I am an active leader of the W.A.T (World Assault Troops) Alliance , you might have probably seen it. The thing is that there aren't enough people who actually like to join alliances and play Alliance vs Alliance matches.
      I'd love to add you guys.
      Just let me know if you find yourselves with enough members.
      It only takes 4 per team to play a match. Although I am a firm believer that it is not fun unless you have at least 5.

When you get started, look to the list I provided in the first post and find you a match.
      Maybe you could talk Tribe of Wolfmen into a small match. Then we can add you both to the list.

Edit: Also, sometimes merging with other Alliances is a possibility. (In order to be competitive enough to start playing matches.)
    • Guys there is a new kid in town.

The Alliance "Beg For Mercy" is a start up Alliance which contains two of the best players I have ever seen. These guys wiped the floor with me in a public match and I have never seen skills at this level before.
      I am very excited that they want to join the Challenge Community.
      I predict that they are to become one of the major powers in Challenges, very soon.

Apply now and get in on the ground floor. It is not a decision you will regret.

Alliance: Beg For Mercy