56 PLAYERS UPDATE 170817

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oceanhawk wrote:

Dante4670 wrote:

Great! But that's not what I expected. North/South Korea still unplayable insted we have some unimportant countries also ukraine with european doctrine still is bullshit.
      As explained many times, Ukraine has a European doctrine for balancing and because in the past few years they have sourced their weaponry from the west. Not Russia. In fact encase you are unaware they have been fighting Russian backed force using western tech.
      You may also notice that its called "world 2020" so do keep in mind that 3 years from now, Ukraine will be even more armed with western tech.
      Oh please, so you try to tell me that in 2020 we can expect Romania and Poland to exit NATO, abandon NATO equipment, sell all the Leopards, F-16, Patriots? Yeah in 2020 ukraininans will use Leopards 2PL but Romania and Poland freaking T-14 Armata. Your arguments are so ridiculus. We both know what is the real reason why it is like it is. Golden Goebbels award goes to you Oceanhawnk.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dante4670 ().

• This is not a political forum. You were explained why and how on several occasions. Now you are just repeating ad nauseam your opinion, which has been noted. This will not be changed, except under good design reasons, who have no relationship with your "real life" reasoning. Leave if disgruntled. Nothing we will say to you will ease you, anyway.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Oceanhawk wrote:

Seele07 wrote:

Denmark ?
      Have this country an army :D ?
      Absalon class are nasty :P
      And Greenland, Faroe islands and Im pretty sure they have some Island in the Caribbean. A playable Denmark would be interesting
      Funny how the Absalon class is built like a frigate and everything, but is a max-level cruiser ingame.

Denmark used to have islands in the Caribbean, the Danish west indies, but today they're the US Virgin Islands.
    • B-17 wrote:

Oceanhawk wrote:

Seele07 wrote:

Denmark ?
      Have this country an army :D ?
      Absalon class are nasty :P And Greenland, Faroe islands and Im pretty sure they have some Island in the Caribbean. A playable Denmark would be interesting
      Funny how the Absalon class is built like a frigate and everything, but is a max-level cruiser ingame.
      Denmark used to have islands in the Caribbean, the Danish west indies, but today they're the US Virgin Islands.
      Ahh bigger than frigates, but I like how they can be used as a command center and support small naval operations.

Yeah, but then again.. What else could you have added as "cruisers" for Europe? Absalon seems to be the only real option

In general, cruisers are really rare. South Korea, China, US and USSR have them.
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • rarh1 wrote:

Germanico wrote:

@rarh: what you actually want to say, is you disagree with the starting setup balancing.

I will look into it - possibly we overlooked something.

// G
      Yes, that's what I wanted to say ..And about victory points of the coalition, they are still very few
      2051370; 27 day, and I can already finish this game. Add at least 20% more to the required glasses for victory
      In Challenge Matches we are pushed to our limit for "after-game VP farming".
      Please do not extend the farming time any longer unless coalition games can be separated from Alliance games.
      Our games are still concluding in less than a week. The only time they last longer is if we have a cease fire agreement.

We want our Coalition friends to enjoy their games too. But not at the expense of making ours unplayable.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cyclone46 ().

• For this game ( modern war) it is important to have the nations playable that have also has war or make war in the modern history (after WW2).
      If Israel were not so small normal it must be playable. Or make them playable and give Israel enough start resources and units.
      „Morgen, ihr Luschen!“ --- „Morgen, Chef!“ (Ausbilder Schmidt alias Holger Müller bei der Arbeit)
    • For the players asking for non playable nations to be playable, but are problematic on the large maps due to their small sizes, such as the Korea's, maybe the devs could look at other regional maps. Other smaller scale maps like the 1990 Europe map. Look at making an East Asia map, South American Map, and an African Map, Middle East map etc....They'd be great for alliance matches too I would think!
    • In one match as Russia (Arguably one of the most difficult countries to defend) I have stomped Saudi Arabia and CON news says this

Casualties since the beginning of this conflict
      Russia 2,010
      Saudi Arabia 32,400

I also got called out as having no strategy (strike fighter spam), because they are so good against ground targets and are decent against other air I won so proposal

-pls for the love of nachos nerf strike fighters towards other aircraft damage
      -give air superiority fighters a bit more health
    • Dude hell no, strike fighters don't need nerf just send ASF on patrol and put "some" AA in cities. I'm at this moment in game where I was at war with Russia the guy just bend over cuz I was shooting down all his airborne with ASF and bombers with TD.

I put the cheapest AA in any of my blob:

It's great, it can even make air assault:

• His point wasn't to really nerf them from a ground perspective but from a air-air perspective. It's true that strike fighters are not bad at all in air-air, if the ennemy didn't focused AA
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.